Does Anker make a 5000mAh battery pack that has quick charge?

I have been eyeballing the Powercore 5000. I have other battery packs by Anker but I really dig the look of the PowerCore 5000. I’m thinking that it would be a great addition to my GoPro. I was thinking of making a battery grip out of it using a bicycle handle… not sure if it will fit inside it … until I actually see the PowerCore 5000. But either way, I really like the look of it and sooooo want one for my GoPro when I’m out and about.

So, the question is… does Anker make one that looks like the PowerCore 5000 with Quick Charge capabilities? If not, they should. Just saying :wink::slight_smile:

It is too thick to use as a bike grip, cool idea though! It is not a QC charger but it does charge just as good as any charger out there.

The smallest QC is the 10000.

The 5000 (round and the slim) are 2A input and 2A output.

The mini are 1A input and 1A output.

I have the 5000 Slim and its a good pocket type solution for charging whilst in your pocket. I got “in the post” a “free gift” of the 5000 round.

I’d say focus on the 10000 - The “speed” type for capacity+speed.

1 Like

Thanks for the input. I was thinking of using the bike grips that you have to actually screw to tighten (not the slip on). The smaller round battery packs (lipstick style) would probably work but more mAh is always good. Either way, I’ve been really wanting one of the PowerCore 5000.

Thank for the information. :slight_smile: I also have the 5000 slim but I just really like the round one. I think the round one would fit in my front pocket better then the slim. And if need be, I’d velcro that baby to my GoPro pole. It would be funny looking to do so with the slim. Lol. But I still think it would be cool with Anker made the 5000 round with QC.

The mini+ is round!

Not sure what the eagerness for QC is… if you have the battery with you all along then just plug it in before phone needs it.