Do you know which brand of batteries use ANKER?

You know that some other power banks use Panasonic cells

I’m not sure. I thought Anker was just a company that sold their products to consumers not to other companies, although if they did I would also like to know.

1 Like

Do you mean what brand of batteries cells do Anker use? Not certain but I would guess whichever company can meet quality and price models.

1 Like

Indeed I believe he means the cells inside - i.e. Samsung Cells but without voiding he arrange there is no way to tell unless you guys say :wink:

1 Like

I know someone who recently disassembled a powercore. I’ll ask them what cells they found.

1 Like

Here are 2 official Anker images - one for the PowerCore+ 10050, and one for the PowerCore 10000. Both say they use Panasonic cells.

2 Likes

Anker would have to be a global company to manufacture their own battery cells. Even Apple doesn’t manufacture it’s own batteries.

1 Like

Wait, I just realized your question… Yeah, Anker doesn’t even manufacture their own batteries.

1 Like

The one my mate took apart had LG cells.

1 Like

So we can say that they made from several companies has panasonic and LG, i dont know which one is the best but i have eneloop AA and AAA batteries and they are awesome