Do you guys like the Anker website?

What do you think about the Anker website? I think it is pretty good. Any ways it could improve?

2 Likes

It’s not a bad website, it does what I would expect it to do. Can’t really think of any ways to improve it at the moment!

What do you think about the layout of the items?

I’m unsure about the Home section, I feel like the Home page should do a better job of explaining what and who Anker is. But I really like the Product section and how it allows the user to cycle through the types of products, that’s smart. Of course the Support page is how I’d expect it to be, even offers some driver support and other little treats.

Cool! Sounds about right.

It tends to be not maintained relative to their primary sell-through partner of Amazon. I find products in Amazon not on Anker.

I like it. No complaints from me!

I like the site overall, on mobile some pop ups are harder to dismiss than others

The recently added products section is never up to date.

Cleaner and more organized than many websites. The categories take the guess work out of searching

Needs a design overhaul. Also seems to load quite slowly and there are quite a few glitches/errors/mistakes.

Yes. I like it very much and honestly It’s so hard to improve :slight_smile:

No issues with the design of the website. A bit of a re-organise and making sure the latest products (and their manuals) are present would be good.

I think the Community page looks more modern than their main page. Their products page is a whole nother story.

The community page has a bug on Android devices where the menu at the top dominates the screen, when you begin typing.

1 Like

NUMBER ONE REQUEST: Get rid of that dang loading bar!

2 Likes

I think it is good.

1 Like

Totally agree on that!