Do We Have Gamers In The Community?

I can’t add the option either, unless you make a new one. Sorry for that.

I play on mobile some times, as we don’t have that option, I chose ‘other’ option in the poll.

Use to play quite often on PC (before switching to Mac a few years ago)…now its mainly quizzes and such on iPhone or iPad…though I can easily waste several hours playing RipTide :grin:

Don’t have time to play games :grin:
Used to play some years back. I’ve finished the original DOOM in the days…Also played need for speed…

1 Like

Someone here that play Destiny on PS4 we can make our Anklan :joy:

1 Like

I don’t play video games as much as I would like to anymore :frowning:

I remember this one! :joy:

I’m not a serious gamer but I do play some games on laptop and phone. Nothing power intensive because my laptop is not capable and I don’t like draining my phone’s battery :joy:

I don’t play games that much anymore. I have unreliable internet with a very high ping rate. However if I were to play it would be games on my PC or cellphone.

I play mostly first person shooters and strategy games.

I don’t think this simple nethack exist nowadays.

But we played it at our chair in those days. really many years ago.
I remember when I was killing a “The priest Heinrich” who was 3 doors away from my office. HE really was SCREAMING! What an emotion!!! :joy:

1 Like

Well, @Raul_Alexandre I’d love to play PUBG mobile with you, if you play it lol

I just got into my first mobile game, War Wings! I’m on discord now and everything :joy::joy::joy: flying in a squadron, having fun!

Same. I have an OLD Xbox 360 and a Nintendo Switch. If anyone wants to be friends on the Switch, send me a PM. :slight_smile:

I enjoy gaming and have spent many, many nights up until all hours of the morning playing through games. My favorite series is BioShock. I love the art and design of the game, especially the third one; BioShock Infinite. It’s a great game!

1 Like

Mobile games are fun sometimes. I like 10 Pin Shuffle from Digital Smoke

How’s Zelda breath of the wild?

1 Like

SOOOOO GOOD!!! I love it. I just wish I had more time to finish it. I’ve been playing it on and off for over a year. Some parts are really difficult when you’re not that advanced in the game or honed up on your gamer skills. lol. It seriously is one of the best games I’ve played though.

How good would it be, if you didn’t play the game. By that I mean, just exploring around the world. Is it as big as it seems?

Not that I wouldn’t play, just curious how large the map is :grin:

The world is massive! I haven’t even unlocked all areas of the map yet. Some areas I can’t go to because I don’t have the proper clothing or “meals” to keep me safe. I probably spend most of my time exploring and stumbling upon quests. I love it and really enjoy playing it.

PC and Nintendo switch gamer here.
PC I’ve been into Assassins creed odyssey and on my switch I’ve been playing super smash bros

I play a lot of random games on my iPad as well as some fortnite on there as well