Display Your Creativity and WIN

Well you can do what I did and just add a hyperlink to the emoji.

e.g. :yum:

1 Like

@Fuu_bar I like your trick, what are the chances of clicking on a emoji?

Pretty much me telling someone to lol. I never hover over them because of that, but figured that is a way to do the ones that are not 10 characters.

HAHAHAHA! This is hilarious.

My entry is an attempt at a mini recreation of one of the most famous lines from Die Hard.

The Aukey speaker is “Tony” and the Anker battery bank is Hans Gruber himself.

I wanted to try something that was a little bit different from everyone else and had some fun planning and creating it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We’re up to 15 entries. 1/3 chance of getting a prize so far :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

hahaha this made me crack up! Great job!

@Quinn_Armstrong Simple yet funny as hell! Good job on the pic! Queen Elsa of Eufydelle, nice!

Dude that’s pretty cool :sunglasses:

There a pun here somewhere :laughing:

We are ANKER…resistance is futile…you will be assimilated…

I didn’t want to destroy any of my anker stuff so I “dressed” the ANKER tech with ANKER tech.

6 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Your daughter is coming on the way

1 Like

It looks a bit like Transformers!:smile:

Shame on you, you should destroy all the non Anker stuff.

1 Like

I designed this using FreeCAD and then printed it on a lulzbot TAZ6. I call it FusionFrog. It’s a frogish cover for the Fusion 5000 that doubles as a holder for charging devices and cords.

I published the STL file on Thingiverse, so you can print one yourself if you like:

11 Likes

This is another entry of mine and this time it’s an anker car maybe we can call it Ankar :joy::+1:

7 Likes

You’re a trend setter :wink: If members are trying to hit daily point quotas they will do it one way or another…

2 Likes

“Camping Buddy” just got back from his off grid vacation with thanks to Anker @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

So I’m curious. If you were chosen for a prize, which one would you hope for?

• PowerCore 20100
  • Premium USB-C Wall Charger
  • eufy Smart Scale
  • Soundcore Liberty Lite
  • Roav VIVA

0 voters

2 Likes

I just realized you can see the bowl on the powerbank :joy:

2 Likes