[Deal] Roav SmartCharge Car Kit F2, PowerCore 26800, SoundCore 2, Bolder LC90, PowerDrive 2 Elite, PowerPort 6 60W, PowerLine USB C to USB 3.0,

I received this email today.

Anker PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger, 26800mAh External Battery with Dual Input Port and Double-Speed Recharging, 3 USB Ports for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android and other Smart Devices

Anker Ultra-Compact 24W 2-Port Car Charger PowerDrive 2 Elite with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 7 / 6s / Plus, iPad Air 2 / mini 3, Galaxy S Series, Note Series, LG, Nexus, HTC and More

Anker PowerPort 6 60W Wall Charger, 6 USB Ports, High-Speed Charging with PowerIQ and VoltageBoost

USB C Cable (2-Pack 6ft) Anker PowerLine USB C to USB 3.0 Cable with 56k Ohm Pull-up Resistor for Galaxy S8, S8+, MacBook, Nintendo Switch, Sony XZ, LG V20 G5 G6, HTC 10, Xiaomi 5 and More

Anker SoundCore 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Better Bass, 24-Hour Playtime, 66ft Bluetooth Range, IPX5 Water Resistance & Built-in Mic — Dual-Driver Wireless Speaker for iPhone, Samsung etc

Anker Super Bright Tactical Flashlight, Rechargeable (18650 Battery Included), Zoomable, IP65 Water-Resistant, 900 Lumens CREE LED, 5 Light Modes for Camping and Hiking, Bolder LC90

Anker KARAPAX Shield Case for iPhone 7 Plus (5.5’’) With Carbon Texture and Good Grip - Black

Anker KARAPAX Breeze Case for iPhone 7 Plus (5.5”) Military-Grade Certified Protection With 3D Texture Case- Gunmetal

Eufy Lumi Plug-In Night Light, Warm White LED, Dusk-To-Dawn Sensor, Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, Hallway, Stairs, Energy Efficient, Compact, 4-pack

Anker Roav SmartCharge Car Kit F2, Wireless In-Car FM Transmitter Radio Adapter, Bluetooth 4.2 Receiver, Car Locator, App Support, Dual-USB Car Charger With Power IQ, AUX Output, USB Drive MP3 Player

3 Likes

Roav Smartcharge F2 seem quite interesting though.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing and providing links! The Smart Charger was $25 a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

It’s a pretty cool device. I just recently did a review on it. It allows you to stream your music from your phone to your car stereo, make phone calls, and even allows you to locate your car using their app. The calls and music came in clear with no static. Just make sure you choose a FM station that is open. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gFl9W0akZk&t=11s

2 Likes

Just bought Bolder LC90 can’t wait till it comes in!:relieved:

1 Like

I know right just bought that at the same time for $25 with coupon, now there selling it for $23.99 w/coupon :joy: just a $1 ohh well I guess.

2 Likes

LC90 is great! My favorite out of the three offered.

2 Likes

I just snagged the LC90 too! I’m so excited! I know, I know… it’s just a flashlight. LOL. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve been wanting an Anker flashlight for awhile. Thanks Anker!

I love mine. Truly a lightsaber