DEAL OF THE DAY | $70 OFF Eufy RoboVac 11

Our Eufy RoboVac 11, the NYT #1 rated robot vacuum and one of the best sellers robot on Amazon, has become so popular that we’re giving you $70 OFF, today only!

Why you need one

• It Cleans For You: Clean your house with just the click of a button, or schedule it automatically whenever you need it. RoboVac 11’s versatile cleaning modes and low-profile design makes cleaning under tables and chairs a breeze.

• High-Capacity Li-ion Battery: Delivers over 1.5 hours of fade-free power for constant, powerful suction.

• 3-Point Cleaning System: Side brushes, a rolling brush and powerful suction ensure a thorough clean.

• Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Recharges automatically.

• What You Get: Eufy RoboVac 11, remote control (requires 2 AAA batteries, not included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, HEPA-style filter, 4 side brushes, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.

The deal ends tonight, Monday, 5/22. Hurry up!

( 32% OFF) Eufy RoboVac 11
Regular Price: $219.99
Deal Price: $149.59
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LYCLS24

US Only. Deals start May 22nd at 00:00 PDT, end May 22nd at 23:59 PDT

I love my robovac. I have a video of my fat cat on top of it

Right on the Amazon home page… WOW!

1 Like

I saw that too. Wow, #1 on all of amazon is nuts for them

2 Likes

I need this, I think I’ll buy it right now :grin:

1 Like

Go for it! It’s one of my personal favs

What is one Anker product that is NOT one of your personal favorites, haha?

I’d love to purchase this, but it doesn’t seem like it’s available any longer? Was the deal not for the whole day, or did you run out of inventory? Thanks.

1 Like

Widely pushed promotions can go in minutes, I see this was put on the deal of day.

1 Like

It was an amazon deal of the day but looks like they sold out. I saw this deal listed everywhere. Probably sold like crazy

2 Likes

It’s out of stock😕

Hi all, our most popular Eufy RoboVac 11 has been sold out! :grin: Please stay tuned, we will rearrange the product ASAP!