DEAL! New Eufy RoboVac 11c Pet

LIGHTNING DEAL:

Eufy’s brand new RoboVac 11c Pet is just $230 with the limited time deal that is currently ongoing on Amazon Amazon. But be quick, this deal ends within hours!

This is a great deal! Who’s jumping into (or expanding) the smart home game with this right here?!

Eufy’s latest RoboVac - the 11c Pet Edition - has just been released on Amazon. It is available now for $300.

This is Eufy’s most advanced robotic vacuum claner. Here are the main differentiators from previous RoboVac 11x models.

• Stronger Suction (1200Pa vs 1000Pa max)
  • Boundary Strips included
  • 2nd gen cleaning system
  • 16% larger wheels (vs 11)
  • BoostIQ (same as Power Boost on 11+)

You can read more about RoboVac 11c Pet here.

What do you think about Eufy’s new RoboVac? Personally, I think it’s another step in the right direction… not sure I 100% agree with the naming and marketing as I probably would’ve just called it RoboVac 11c+, but the name doesn’t matter in the end. Also, I’m still patiently waiting for a RoboVac with mapping for much better navigation because our RoboVac 11 still gets stuck a lot, struggles to return to its charging base, and doesn’t clean areas very evenly throughout our house.

4 Likes

I’m glad they made one for pets, hopefully there are good reviews on it

Makes me happy. We just got an older one. Its kind of stupid at times but we like. It sucks up dog fur better than some vacuums. Just wish it was a smart unit.

It would be cool if anker offered an upgrade program.

1 Like

I’d be happy to TRIAL one, so I can see if my cat, Molly would ride it, like on YouTube!

Could be useful for us :slight_smile: especially with the dog

Eufy’s brand new RoboVac 11c Pet is just $240 after applying code MJQ9HTQX at checkout on Amazon.

What’s more? Add Eufy’s Alexa-enabled Genie smart speaker to your cart, and use code 66DWJHE9 to get it for free alongside your new robotic vacuum.

This is a great deal! Who’s jumping into (or expanding) the smart home game with this right here?!

1 Like

I received my RoboVac 11c Pet yesterday. Had a few issues getting it to connect to the WiFi, but once I got it, everything else was a breeze. Setting it up to work with Alexa took less than a minute, and setting the cleaning schedule took about 10 seconds. Very impressive. It’s bigger and has a more premium feel than my RoboVac 11, which was relegated to basement duty. Overall, very impressed so far!

Thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing more about it!

If you missed out on the recent deal, but are still interested in Eufy’s new RoboVac 11c Pet Edition, you can still get $50 with a coupon on the Amazon page.

LIGHTNING DEAL:

Eufy’s brand new RoboVac 11c Pet is just $230 with the limited time deal that is currently ongoing on Amazon Amazon. But be quick, this deal ends within hours!

1 Like

Just received confirmation from Eufy Support that Amazon will no longer be selling the 11c Pet. Instead it will be an in-store exclusive, releasing sometime later this month.

Personally, I’m not a fan of this marketing decision, but I’m sure Eufy is just experimenting with this solution.

Also since the 11c Pet is the current flagship model, it’s a pretty strong indication that we’ll be seeing a new higher-end model soon… possibly (probably?) RoboVac 12? There’ve already been 4 main editions of the 11 (11, 11+, 11c, 11c Pet… which is basically 11c + 11+ with a 20% stronger suction). No major upgrades along the RoboVac line for a good 18 months now.

1 Like

Great deal to bad I missed it one of my aunt has been looking for a good RoboVac to pick up some of the slack

Wait! The brand new RoboVac 11S is currently having an even better deal! Just $186.99 @ $33 off!

https://amazon.com/dp/B079QYYGF1

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. I’m going to order it for her right now. What a steal.

1 Like