Dashcam S1 Night Vision Settings?

Quick question regarding the S1’s night vision settings, I see there are three different modes, panorama, license plate and balance. Does anyone know what exactly each setting does or what their specific purpose is? There is nothing regarding night vision in the user manual.

I have the C2 Pro and played with the modes a bit when i first set it up. From what i can tell it’s basically the exposure. licence plate mode darkens the video a bit, panorama modes brightens it a bit (albeit I can barely tell) and balance mode which is of course in-between both. Daytime i really couldn’t tell the difference between the 3 and for the evenings I found for my car with LED headlights that license plate mode was the best of the 3 modes. A lot of times in the evenings i still can’t read about half the licence plates because of the reflectiveness of the plates and the bright LED lights but that was the best setting. I since installed the C2 pro in my wife’s older car with regular non LED headlights and found that the balance mode worked best and can read the plates 100% of the time. It would be nice for their next version of the dash cams to have a manual setting for their night vision mode.