Cyber Monday 2017 | Best Cyber Monday deals for US shoppers!

I just got done chatting with Customer Support on the Eufy website. They said they are looking into why the price is listed wrong (on Amazon). They’re going to get back to me when they’re done investigating.

1 Like

Still no lower price. And no live chat option on the Eufy site. :confused:

I hope it wasn’t a mistake, because I passed on a deal earlier in the week for this. :worried:

2 Likes

Still nothing; I emailed both Eufy support and Anker Support. (Although I suspect they are the same)

1 Like

I was told the same thing from Eufy’s chat support.
Hopefully they still honor the listed deal price.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I feel this ends in disappointment for all of us. :cry:

I’ve been checking since midnight. I would prefer the smart robovac but if they still honor the listed model I will get them. Hopefully they will give us an update soon.

Personally I would have ordered it and then sent support an email showing the price and how it’s wrong and hope for reimbursement

1 Like

Nope.

Eufy replies from Vanessa.

Vanessa
EufyHome Customer Support Engineer

Anker replies from Emily

Emily
AnkerDirect Customer Support

Probably what I would do but in this case it is still a rather high price. I’m more willing to take risk at the $25 level than a typical Robovac price.

Now they pulled it from this page. Not good!

Yea It isn’t there anymore :frowning: . I have family in Canada who were willing to order the Canadian Deal, but I didn’t want to deal with transporting it. Once I saw this in the US side I got them to cancel their order.

Kinda disappointing. Hopefully they will put this on sale again at some point soon.

Hi friends,

The robovac sales are good, resulting in insufficient inventory. So the DOTD deals has canceled by Amazon. We are dealing with this problem now and will inform you the solution later. Thanks for your understanding.

3 Likes

Sorry for the late reply. We’re glad you guys like the Eufy RoboVac 11+. Please contact support@eufylife.com, we will help you solve this issue. @compuwiz, @troutster11, @elmo41683, @Element321, @C1nemac, @nicholasbrouhard, @BrandonGrant

3 Likes

Are we to contact customer support before purchasing the RoboVac? Thank you for your prompt reply and the outstanding customer support!

Thanks! Order placed and I just emailed support@eufylife.com

Order it and then send an email with your order number

Just saw this a few minutes ago. I made my order and sent an email. Thanks for the help.

Do you know if the discount they are providing to us brings the price to the $159.99 price originally shown?

I don’t work for anker I’m just relaying what they mentioned above and based on my past experience

Will the refund amount to the difference in price to make the vacuum $160 as previously shown? Thank you for taking the time to answer!