Cyber Monday 2017 | Best Cyber Monday deals for US shoppers!

Wow - These are some really great deals!
Worth noting that most of these are lowest price ever or very close.

That is crazy low for Robovac 11+!

Also the Roav Smartcharge F2 is discounted.

3 Likes

Great deals!!! :heart_eyes:

Mynt deals

2 Likes

Very tempting deals indeed.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial have the issues with video quality been improved since the launch of the C1 Pro?

Example Review

1 Like

Much of this is already posted above, but I noticed the keyboard wasn’t yet mentioned, might be other differences too.

I grabbed the keyboard!

2 Likes

Hi, with 1080P and 60 fps (C1 Pro) it looks not so bad.

I have not tried it with a higher resolution yet.

1 Like

Looks kinda blocky

*testing my PrtScn saved with MSPaint

1 Like

its a screenshot you see so its less quality than you’d actually see.

Thanks for the specials! I really wish I could get the powercore 20000 for under $30…

Was it from mobile maybe? My cap shows up as grainy as the original :sweat_smile:

Looks like from a video game with all those gauges. :stuck_out_tongue: I have the original C1. Will probably pick up the Pro later down the line for the other car.

1 Like

Yes, the video quality has been improved, you can compare the difference in the picture:

Any word for what time the RoboVac will drop to $159?

Thanks!

4 Likes

I have been wondering the same thing! My employer took away our bonus program this year, so money has been a lot tighter than I’m used to. Finding the RoboVac for this price is a godsend, as this is the only thing my wife asked for this Christmas, but it doesn’t seem to be live yet. I hope I don’t miss it!

I would also like to know this, as I’ve been hoping to be able to purchase one of these this year!

Okay, the Robovac 11+ is a great deal, but it hasnt been at the deal price all day today.

I checked at mindnight, 6am, several times during the day and again now. There is no code listed here, so it appears this was never actually offered at the deal price.

Support offered no help when I called.

1 Like

I just got done chatting with Customer Support on the Eufy website. They said they are looking into why the price is listed wrong (on Amazon). They’re going to get back to me when they’re done investigating.

1 Like

Still no lower price. And no live chat option on the Eufy site. :confused:

I hope it wasn’t a mistake, because I passed on a deal earlier in the week for this. :worried:

2 Likes