Curves in All the Right Places

Hopefully @AnkerOfficial looks at IP addresses to avoid cheaters.

1 Like

blunt weapon.

IP address changes often for a cellular device, so one person can easily appear different just by moving around.

If you login from work, the IP can represent 1000s of individuals of the internet gateway (users behind NAT).

So you’d have to filter by IP, exclude networks of organizations (not easy) to not unfairly penalize an office worker.

Your point is valid for a home user, but even then, there are multiple people in my home network so its one chance per house? I have a family member who enters these in addition as me.

I see. Forgot about mobile users​:drooling_face::hammer: what would you propose? Damn cheaters.

It’s only a set of earbuds. I propose not giving a damn?

Lol, maybe you’re right… would be nice to know everyone has a fair chance tho.

Your best chances are playing in the spirit of the forum. The new Bucks points system is created to reward real people making real contributions and have a more realistic chance. There are competitions which reward Bucks and where a real person makes a judgement on a real contribution.

I actively get involved and I won loads of things, more than I can use I gift away.

That video chance, and this bud reward, your chance is basically nil.

4 Likes

Don’t think I’ll enter anything this week. Chances are already a tad too slim for my liking.

2 Likes

I have many top songs for the gym, I can’t pick!
If I had to though…one of these!
Rammstein - Links 2 3 4
Rammstein - Fire fre
Airbourne - Runnin’ Wild
Alestorm - Terror On the High Seas

1 Like

Billboards top such and such. Most popular songs usually includes pop and rap

I think popular songs will increase your winning chances.:grin:

It can be believed that the mic on the SoundBuds Curve are as good as the SoundBuds Life.:grin:

2 Likes

Well thats a bummer because what is the point of entering the event with your favorite song/music if the point of the event was to try and guess what the most popular picks would be?

if anything, the entrants shouldnt have been told to input their favorite song if really the odds are against them if they pick a music that is not mainstream for the most part (to be consistently mentioned by others).

2 Likes

Hope I can win, I need a good pair of headphones as my last pair fell out my ears while biking and got caught in the gears so their now ruined
My song of choice was 'Til I Collapse by. Eminem

Hips Don’t Lie by Shakira is the only song I love when working out. That’s it. There is a few other songs but that’s it.

I love this song

1 Like

I wish I could win, I really need it for my physical activities, and my trips.

Is this contest closed? I entered the first day and forgot to enter again until just now. When I go to the page I get a 404 Error. :frowning:

Is there a winners list somewhere?

3 Likes

Nice action. Maybe I will buy them. I didn’t had the opportunity to join because I’m in the US since the 23th. But I still there so maybe I fill find some other interesting offers or new products.

We will se

Is there a winners list yet?