Create Your Own Video and Win $2,000!

Could be, but I read it that perhaps all have a chance (even though there are loads of entries to go through if creativity another deciding factor). I just wondered if maybe it’s clear that the top ten (or maybe even top 20 plus?) could possibly be littered with bot voting entries. Could be wrong but like people have said when you see how many views some have in relation to vote count, then it doesn’t make sense.

Anyway I shall try remain hopeful even if chances are slim.

True. I also wonder how many have even bought Anker products?! That’s got me wondering now when I first came across Anker?! Hmm, I seriously forget what got me started in the first place!
One thing I can say for sure, is that I’ve rarely had such amazing customer service as I’ve experienced with Anker. Always friendly and polite and extremely attentive with any issues. I wish other companies were like this as most don’t come close. Anker deserve to do well for this alone in my opinion.

Ok good luck everyone! It’s almost closing time! :relaxed:

3 Likes

I would hope that the ones that didn’t follow the rules set forth from the beginning will be immediately disqualified, don’t you all agree??? :grinning:

3 Likes

I gave up promoting my video on Facebook because I knew I would never catch up. I have to say I was pretty excited when I got 42 legitimate votes on the first night I posted the video! But then the votes stopped (I think because my video was getting buried on the page). I got a few facebook friends to vote for it, but there was no way I could possibly keep up that type of engagement in the face of hundreds of votes per day. Whatever - it was fun to make the video anyway. If anyone’s on here you could always vote for me!

3 Likes

Hay, umm i only have i vote on mine me!!! (i voted for myself hope that is legal
) can please more people vote i really need that $2,000 thanks, mine is NO. #175

1 Like

Family Guy reference? :joy:

2 Likes

I was wondering when somebody was going to put that together​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

With these sort of giveaways chances are often slim, unless you have a solid social media following or family/friend backing…

Haven’t kept up with many of the videos due to being on holiday but several of the current top 20 do have me thinking WTH…disappointed that @Avexius and @cava3395 entries have dropped out of the top bunch as they both highlighted Anker’s products (rather than just a cable which could be any brand) and had a fun element/twist…

6 Likes

Yes exactly. In this case I’ve seen you need to be heavily connected to be in with any chance. Sure a great video is a good start (!) but it’s the self promotion part which is equally important so maybe some of these high voted entries know some tricks or two?!

Hi there!

For the “Power it Up!” contest, are the top ten decided solely on votes?
This is my video if anyone wants to vote for it btw;

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I will vote for you!:grin:

1 Like

You should share your video link here!:hugging:

1 Like

I’d like to request 3000 bonus votes for my video entry to get in the top 10… @AnkerOfficial Power It Up! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I love this! To bad I am camera shy, nor can animate like I want too!! But good luck to you all who posted!

2 Likes

Second thoughts, better make it 4000 looking at the top 10 :wink:

2 Likes

It’s a Battle of the Bots. :smile: I don’t even know my actual place because of it. Some new videos are still surging to the top at unbelievable rates. I still think I have a chance since I’m hoping Anker removes a bunch. Good luck everyone!

3 Likes
1 Like

If you’re on the first 5 pages, you’ve definitely got a shot.

1 Like

Thanks for the reassurance! I’m number 20 now but its been hard to move past that due to people shooting up 500 votes overnight and passing me. Give us a vote if you like it!

1 Like

Great video, good luck everyone.

2 Likes

Good luck all, may the Force be with you :smile:
Seems the Force is strong in those in the top 10… :astonished:

One last link just in case like the whole world wants to vote to Power me up! It’s not the finest video but my first attempt of doing this kind of thing - also possibly the only one not featuring any electrical device as featured/main leading role?!

1 Like