Create Your Own Video and Win $2,000!

Please check out our video and vote up if you enjoyed! https://youtu.be/gvAe8qKsbWw

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the input. While some of the entries are very obvious, we will investigate once the contest is over and disqualify any cheaters. We don’t want to reveal too much details, but be assured that we will investigate the winners closely.

In meanwhile, let’s give some of the contestants the benefit of the doubt. They may have a large fan base hidden somewhere, or they might have spread their videos on multiple forums, so anything is possible. A contest like this will get competitive very fast, let’s not point fingers at each other too quick.

9 Likes

Hello! Where is your Anker Event Page where I have to share the creative video? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi this is probably the page you are looking for:

:wink:

1 Like

good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

Voting for this one! Nice work Charlenebro.

2 Likes

Seriously baffled how some entries skyrocket up into the top ten. Some which used to be there and ended up in 10-20 are now back so have just got a big chunk of votes. It’s weird.
Doesn’t it end soon? If so then I guess there’s going to be all sorts of clambering to get in the top ten.

3 Likes

thank you! I appreciate your vote.

1 Like

Something fishy going on with the current top video - out of nowhere is at the top with currently almost 2500 votes? What’s going on with this contest?!

2 Likes

@benfoster42 I think they’re all using bots at this point. I think the entire top 10 and more. All of them have gotten hundreds of votes in a day at some point to get themselves there. I use to be in the top ten until they all went crazy. Holding strong at 18th :smile:.

3 Likes

Well it sure is a bit of a mess. I’ve just received an email from Anker about voting so clearly they want to make us aware of what’s going on and that they’re also aware.

I wish mine was top 20 to be in with a chance!
The trouble is now if many in top ten are going to be disqualified, then no one really knows what position they’re at.

Personally, I’d have scrapped the whole thing when it looked like it was going pear shaped and rebooted it with stronger rules and even play field for all. Just my opinion.

2 Likes

All videos are good! :relaxed:
Good luck to all the contestants :blush:

3 Likes

I didn’t enter the competition, and I side with @Avexius on this, to give benefit of the doubt.

I often see posts in this forum where I see accounts created close to each other, say a week apart, which type in similar style, and I wonder if they are the same person creating a conversation with themselves. I give that benefit of that doubt.

3 Likes

Yikes it looks like you guys need a distraction. Ladies and gentlemen I present Conway Twitty

2 Likes

Spot the better wig.

1 Like

Lol, what did I just watch? Conway Twitty is all natural home skillet. Funny video thanks for sharing.

Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Voting is not the only criterion, we will also choose the winner according to their creativity. So good luck to everyone!:grin:

3 Likes

Ah, Interesting! - I shall cross my fingers in hope again then!
Mine wasn’t directly related to electrical power and running out but the concept of lack of power in relation to human energy.

Right, I shall go tell my 18 month old son to keep his fingers and toes crossed…! I think he would agree that we’d probably spend the winning on a much needed family holiday if we we fortunate to win. :sunny:

Thanks for the new info regarding the competition @AnkerOfficial :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would still think you would need to be in the top 30 for creativity / voting selection, otherwise creative entries with only small votes and in the 50+ range could be selected. Last time I checked mine I was drowning at 90 :laughing:

Regardless I don’t foresee a number of the participants being seen again until the next giveaway, or again if it isn’t a cash sum…

5 Likes