Create Your Own Video and Win $2,000!

I’m nervous about the winners. I want to see them soon

1 Like

Traditional captcha could be fine or even google recaptcha. It would be a good improvement

When will be the announcement? :weary:

Got the popcorn ready, the results will no doubt cause a stir :popcorn: :grin:

2 Likes

:weary: I wanna know now!

1 Like

Haha, sorry to let you guys wait so long, the winner will be announced next week, good luck to everyone!:blush:

3 Likes

Great video

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial when are we going to receive our prize packs containing Anker products? And what all will be in those prize packs besides the premium charger and charging cable mentioned? I sent an email about 2 weeks ago and never received a reply. :blush:

Based on normal posting times, I would guess 2-3 weeks after competition end.

1 Like

I will give you feedback tomorrow!

1 Like

Keep an eye out for your email box recently, my colleague will help prize delivery issue. :grin:

1 Like

Still no email as of today. :disappointed:

Could be worse, could still be waiting for the cash :smile:

1 Like

True! But I am excited to see what else is included in the prize pack. :grin: plus I give away most things I win to people who do not know about Anker yet. :wink:

1 Like

Anker is one of the few brands I can say I feel bad for people that don’t know about it!

1 Like

Right?! That is why I love to give freebies out to people :grin: And in turn they usually will continue to purchase Anker from then on out, my family always consults me before purchasing anything now by asking if Anker or its sister brands manufacture what they are looking for at that moment. So they now own, Robovac, several cables, portable charger galore, and usb hubs, Eufy BP monitor, and now a powerhouse for their camping trips :blush:

2 Likes

What had been your / your family’s worst experience with an Anker product?

Mars?

Next week from October 1st to 8th is our national holiday, so I think there may be delays in sending prizes.

2 Likes

Yeah but it was not Ankers fault for what happened. Things happen that are out of our control. Except Android 4.4 I still can’t believe that. :expressionless:

Confirmed with my colleague, the email will be sent on today!:thumbsup:

1 Like