Create Your Own Video and Win $2,000!

I just saw their YouTube page where they as good as admit to bot use in the comments section. They seem to think top 20 have used bots.

1 Like

Oh yea I forgot I read that there too! From following the contest closely, I think a lot of videos in the top 30 did use bots but that’s up to Anker to properly determine.

1 Like

I guess there could be many used bot voting. It’s a shame some contestants decided to play real dirty.

1 Like

I think for some who did use bots it was just a way for them to mess with the contest and enjoyed it while others did it and thought maybe Anker wouldn’t enforce the rules.

They could increase security by using a captcha (the thing where you prove you’re a human not a robot). The problem with making stronger voting regulations to prevent it is that it’ll keep your friends/family/followers from voting for you since it’s too difficult. It might not gain as much traction, and as a result Anker would get less exposure and advertisement. Hopefully they’re other options too that can secure the future contests while still making it easy to vote.

1 Like

So when will the winners be announced?! @AnkerOfficial :grin:

I’m nervous about the winners. I want to see them soon

1 Like

Traditional captcha could be fine or even google recaptcha. It would be a good improvement

When will be the announcement? :weary:

Got the popcorn ready, the results will no doubt cause a stir :popcorn: :grin:

2 Likes

:weary: I wanna know now!

1 Like

Haha, sorry to let you guys wait so long, the winner will be announced next week, good luck to everyone!:blush:

3 Likes

Great video

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial when are we going to receive our prize packs containing Anker products? And what all will be in those prize packs besides the premium charger and charging cable mentioned? I sent an email about 2 weeks ago and never received a reply. :blush:

Based on normal posting times, I would guess 2-3 weeks after competition end.

1 Like

I will give you feedback tomorrow!

1 Like

Keep an eye out for your email box recently, my colleague will help prize delivery issue. :grin:

1 Like

Still no email as of today. :disappointed:

Could be worse, could still be waiting for the cash :smile:

1 Like

True! But I am excited to see what else is included in the prize pack. :grin: plus I give away most things I win to people who do not know about Anker yet. :wink:

1 Like

Anker is one of the few brands I can say I feel bad for people that don’t know about it!

1 Like