Cordless Shiatsu Massager by Mynt (Review)

Hey all,

Finally managed to get some time today (bank holiday, :fist: yes! :grin:) to piece together my review for the Cordless Shiatsu Massager by Mynt, that I purchased a month or two ago…

On the whole it’s a very good product but with a few little flaws (to me anyhow).

Amazon UK link

Key Features
Deep muscle massage
Two speed functions - fast / slow
Optional heat setting
15 minute auto timer
Can be used on neck, shoulders, back, legs and feet (pretty much anywhere with some imagination)
Arm strap design allows for tailored pressure for various body parts
Built-in 2500mAh Li-ion battery
Up to 15 sessions on single charge
3-4hrs charge time with included 14 volt adapter

Pro’s
Subtle Heat - warmth feeling increases over the 15 minute period due to friction and playing off you own body temp
Deep kneading motion with pre/post ripples
Long battery life
2 year warranty - Lifetime Technical Support

Con’s
Last settings not held, with speed defaulting to fast
Finicky to get right for broad shoulders
Average price of up to £56 put’s it at the high end compared to similar market offerings

Things To Mention
If pregnant or suffering from a health condition, consult your doctor before use/purchase
Person’s with Pacemakers are advised to not use
Not to be used on swollen/inflamed areas or open wounds
Not for under 16 use
Not advised to use for more than 30 minutes on single area, per day

5 Likes

Another great video and review, @ndalby! Good information!

1 Like

Nice review, gonna have to get one for myself and my wife. We used one recently at the airport and it was great

1 Like

Nice review, I’ve been thinking about getting one of these and was on the edge but now I’m sold.

Thanks for sharing. I’ve been curious about this product. I may have to pass on it.

I got this thing last summer I’ve used it on my thighs and legs and it was the best product I’ve ever received but like everything i have i always end up giving it away to a family member or selling it

Cheers @TechnicallyWell @elmo41683 @Jesse_Hernandez1 @Element321

Nice review. I tried something similar at Brookstone and felt that it was a bit bulky and awkward to use for the neck and shoulder area. I have the Mynt Cordless Shiatsu Massage Pillow and love it. I use mine daily while I’m watching tv. Even with that, it can be a bit tricky to use for the neck and shoulders. I see that they are made from the same material. I do like that the massager you reviewed, has a speed and massage direction setting…whereas the pillow does not.

1 Like

I use that massage pillow too, I use it while working, my waist feel much better now.:grin:

3 Likes

Better ask your wife to do that job!

:grin: MORE FUN!!!

wow ! great review!!! :heart_eyes: