[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

I trust anything that Anker makes. I became a believer when their cables outlasted all other cables by years! Would love to test out the Powerport.

1 Like

I started with a simple charger cube for my iPhone and hoped that the IQ charging would actually work and it did! I then moved onto a car charger and it charged just as fast as a normal house charger. I was very impressed and am very impressed with the quality of Anker products!

1 Like

Anker has been a company of great products with great quality!!! I would never regret buying anker products…

Anker makes probably the best charging / low voltage supplies on the market now. Have them in both cars, by both beds, and by the couch. I work in IT and virtually everything runs on USB now, so I have a couple in the bag too - it’d be nice to add the PowerPort 2 Elite to my travel bag as a reliable fast charger.

Looks like a nice charger. Looks pretty heavy duty, and easy on the eyes in white!

Hope I win one!

Absolutely love all of my anker charging products. I have multiple battery packs, a car charger, and a few power cords. They are all some of the highest quality charging accessories I’ve used.

1 Like

One of these would be great to have. Thanks for the opportunity.

you made it durable and with the safety in mind. sounds to be a great product

You know I could use a new charger to replace the stock Samsung one…

I love how someone who only posts in the community 4 times in 4 giveaways is given the equal chance of winning of those who truly participate in the forum.

Random selection = dismissing the value of the forum.

1 Like

Totally agree, but I’m pretty sure Anker has said that they are going to fix this… (With bucks / points)

But they keep the offer open for 5 days so those who don’t really participate have the equal chance. Oh well.

I’d like to try one of these.

I’d love one! It’s a lot of power in little space!

What is the actual specifications difference between Powerport2 and Powerport2 Elite? I only know what is shown on Amazon and it looks electronically identical. It seems just a slightly cosmetic change? It is the same total volume of 5.1cuin and yet if it contained newer faster electronics it would be a little more efficient so give of less heat so it can become a little smaller.

Does anyone (yet) have both and know any difference?

So, i simply leave a comment here? On this page? Then share it? How intriguing. Lol. Now, to share on Facebook. Its so simple! All for a powerport 2 elite.

Hi @Jim_Koontz its good you joined 18 minutes ago and made 1 post 17 mins ago and you have an equal chance of winning as the rest of us. I hope you stick in this forum and help the community.

1 Like

Hi @muhammadnumar it is good you joined 18 hours ago and made 1 post in this forum, to get the same equal chance of winning as those more active here. I hope you stick around in this forum and help out the community.

1 Like

@Gigi_D_Agostino it is good you joined 8 hours ago and made the 1 post, and so got an equal chance of winning as those who been in this community a longer time. I hope you stick around and help out in this community.

1 Like

@sabermax2 it is good you joined 9 hours ago and made this one post, to give yourself you same chance of winning as those who put time into this forum. I hope you stick around and help make this community more valuable.

1 Like