[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

The PowerPort 2 Elite seems like the best charger for traveling when you don’t want to carry around one of Anker’s wall charger that has the cable for extra reach.

2 Likes

The PowerPort 2 looks to be a winner in my book.
With worldwide plug adaptable it would be great to use while traveling.

3 Likes

This looks pretty cool, I would love one in all black to match my dark and mysteriously sad self :3

2 Likes

Would love to get my hands on this, Would definitely be a worth while addition to my anker products!

2 Likes

Shared. I’d love a new wall charger. My previous powerport suddenly had the ports stop working after 1 year, but I’m pretty sure that’s because I took it abroad and tried using it…

2 Likes

It’s weird that I have one of these plugs and both my brother and sister always want to use my Anker power port it would be nice to give my brother some for his birthday next month

2 Likes

Right goes good on my wall :wink:

2 Likes

I hope I win this PowerPort 2 Elite!!! This would be an AWESOME addition to my charging collection!! …Next stop: ANKER SOLAR CHARGERS!

2 Likes

PowerPort 2 Elite chargers are probably the most reliable robust chargers in the world, anker does it again!

2 Likes

On my wall it goes! I use Anker for my portable chargers when I go to conventions for me and my friends, so something that can help me charge my phone or battery quickly is much appreciated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would open the prize to Canada, yay, select me (Canadian) please, ty

3 Likes

It looks pretty sleek. Foldable plug should be pretty convenient too, Just makes it a litte box shape when you want to put it away.

2 Likes

Seems like it will be very useful for me. Good luck to those participating!

3 Likes

Absolutely loving the tricked-out-for-travel new Anker Power Port 2 Elite!

3 Likes

Please look forward to next week’s campaign!:smile: :gift::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Nice! Love the new sleek design!! These are going to be my favorite travel chargers!

2 Likes

I suggest that you can invite your friends to register account!To win free prizes now!:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wow, thanks for your support! We are confident to do well in the future!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I would like to say: Happy birthday to your brother!:grin:

1 Like

Thank you for your comment! But remember the simple rules: leave a 10 or more word comment about PowerPort 2 Elite on this post!:grin:

3 Likes