[Contest Ended] Huge Thanksgiving Giveaway

Btw great job on the reviews, I can tell you put a lot of time into and I know a lot of members appreciate your reviews @joshuad11

1 Like

I purchase lots on Anker Products and sadly did not know about this… :cry:

@Bob_Lynch just stay active in the community and you’ll always be informed don’t worry there is alwsy more opportunities

1 Like

I’ll check back in a few, I have to start getting ready to prepare for thanksgiving, once again if they haven’t sent out the email good luck to all and have a wonderful thanksgivings and safe Black Friday time for food, family, and :football::wink:

1 Like

Just got a code for the soundcore Nano, Thanks @AnkerOfficial

Thank you very much! By the way, I just received my code for a blue SoundCore!

1 Like

Well looks like i didn’t get anything since you guys got your codes already congrats @joshuad11 @elmo41683

@joshuad11 wanna trade?

Just kidding, I already placed my order

:joy:hahahahaahahababba

Sorry you didn’t win, maybe the big prize?

Got a code for a Nano! Thanks Anker!!!

1 Like

Nothing yet

1 Like

Don’t feel down atleast you know your not in the same boat alone, better luck to us next time

So, those who got the $1 code didn’t win? :scream: :broken_heart:

Well, you won a 1 dollar code. Just not the big prize

Maybe a list of the winners.

Nothing yet?

I had over 300+ shares I believe. Please tell us who won the Amazon gift card.

Right so your post a screenshot of someone who has that many shares, who is to say it wasn’t Ankers original post seeing you cut out half the screen shot not showing it was a post by you.
Legit post? Sorry thats just Doubtful [quote=“doniel.shahbazi, post:728, topic:55920, full:true”]
I had over 300+ shares I believe. Please tell us who won the Amazon gift card.
[/quote]

1 Like

I searched and couldn’t find any of these people with all these big number shares🤔