[Contest Ended] Huge Thanksgiving Giveaway

It’s nearly Thanksgiving so we want to give thanks to our incredible, loyal fans who make the community such a great place to gather.

This Thanksgiving, you could win a $1000 Amazon Gift Card or 1 of 300 $1 Speakers!

All you have to do is share this blog on your Facebook or Twitter, and post a screenshot of your post in the comments below. Note: If you don’t want to include your Facebook name in the screenshot, feel free to blur it out.

The person who gets the most shares on their post will receive a $1000 Amazon Gift Card. We’ll also randomly pick 300 winners to receive a code to buy an Anker speaker for just $1. The discount code is only valid for use on Amazon on November 23rd so don’t forget to check your inbox.

And finally, we’ve also got some special Thanksgiving deals for you all, so click on the picture below to find out more! Deals run 11/20/2017 through 12/04/2017.

Rules:

1. US Only.

2. The event will run from November 18th 2017 00:00 PDT to November 22nd 2017 23:00 PDT.

3. Share this blog on your Facebook or Twitter and share a screenshot of your post (including the number of shares) in the comments. You will have a chance to win 1 of 300 $1 Speakers or a $1000 Amazon Gift Card!

4. 300 winners will receive a discount code valid for one of the following three speakers: SoundCore, SoundCore Boost or SoundCore Nano. We will send you the code on November 23rd and it will only be valid on November 23rd for the specified speaker.

5. The screenshot post with the most shares on social media will win a $1000 Amazon Gift Card. The winner will be contacted by Anker. If we discover foul play, you will no longer be eligible to receive the prize

6. Prizes are limited to one per person.

7. Anker reserves the right of final explanation. By offering your email you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

82 Likes

Screenshot example:

Happy Thanksgiving!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Happy Early Thanksgiving!

2 Likes

Make sure you set your post privacy to public.

Good luck and God Bless America :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

You made me second guess if mine was on public or not. Lol!

1 Like

Lol. Sorry. Just advice :grin:

3 Likes

Good luck everybody

3 Likes

Hahaha it’s all good! I just had a mini heart attack. XD

Good luck in the contest! ^-^

1 Like

I’m in the UK so sadly excluded :unamused:

2 Likes

Awe sorry to hear! T-T

Here’s Facebook

Here’s mine …

1 Like

Set it so it’s not private and others can see and like your post

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity, @AnkerOfficial :grin: Shared across all of my pages! Happy Thanksgiving, Best of Black Friday, and Good Luck everyone :+1:

2 Likes

1 Like

Done

Good luck to those entering :flag_us: :thumbsup:

2 Likes