[Contest Ended] Happy Thanksgiving | Write a Thank-You Note and WIN

Dear Momma,

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wanted to show you how much I love and appreciate you by sending you the BoostIQ Eufy Robovac 30C. I want you to spend less time cleaning and more time doing the things you love to do most.

Thank you for always being there for me. You are the best.

Dear Carrie,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Soundcore 2 so that you can keep listening to all the good music that we love.

Thank you for always being there for me and having the same love of music that I do.

Dear Rams,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Soundcore 2.

Thank you for being you.

Perhaps Anker should keep the IP address, so next year when they register and still won’t do a review, they can’t! lol

Yea. They better not end up winning either! Lol

Dear Mom and Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

I would like to express my gratitude to bring me into this world.
I’m sending you a Soundcore Infini.
I am thankful for you and everything for the family. Enjoy!

Dear hubby,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Soundcore Flare S+. So you can enjoy all the music you grew up listening to. Hope it brings as much joy to you and you have brought to me. And now, you can ask Alexa for information without googling it. :wink:

Thank you for being there thru good times as well as bad times. I don’t tell you enough, how much you have enriched my life. We’ve been thru a lot in the 14 years we’ve been together and I wouldn’t change it for the world. You have brought so much joy in my life, more then I ever imagined that I can have. You’ve taught me to love and live to the fullest. I am so proud of the man that you have became after growing up the way you did. I know I don’t tell you enough, how proud and thankful I am that you are in my life. I know I can be stubborn at times. But face it, you’re stuck with me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I love you with all my heart.

1 Like

My dear sweetheart,

Thanksgiving is the time of year that is all about our loved ones, those that matter the most to us in this world and you are one of the most important persons in my life.
You are not just my fiance, you are my man, my best friend, my world, my dream that has came through and my rock.
I haven’t had the best last year due to health issues and going through grief over my mum but you have always been there for me in the good and bad moments, and just when I most needed you.
Some how you always manage to put a smile on my face even when all I want to do is cry, you even managed to turn my life around when you gave me the best present in the world on my birthday and asked me to marry you.
You gave me a whole new purpose to my life and a reason to carry on.
For that and all you have done and do for me I would love to offer you the soundcore Flare+ to express my deep gratitude for everything you do and so that we can listen to our favourite songs together while going down our memory lane and also so we can create lovely new romantic memories.
Happy Thanksgiving my man, my world. I couldn’t begin to imagen my life without you.
I love you so much always and forever.

With lost of love,

Your’s truly Angie :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Too easy to change for that to work unfortunately. VPN would cause it to change all the time as the location of it.

sdfasdfhsdjkfhjksdhfshdf

Dear Yeji,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Zolo Liberty+ Total-Wireless Earphones.

Thank you for standing by me through my rough times and supporting me in love.

Dear Mom and Dad.

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a RoboVac 30C.

Thank you for loving me unconditionally, believing in me always, and encouraging me to be the best version of myself. I love you both so much, now and forever. xoxo

Dear Ainu,

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Zolo Liberty+ Total-Wireless Earphones.

Thank you for loving me and being with me through all times - good & bad.

Dear Freitas family,
This year I am so thankful for the amazing gift you gave my husband and I this year. You gave us a daughter. No parent could receive a better gift than that of a child. By placing your child in our care you have given her a future that is so much brighter and so much more full of potential. Know that you will always be in her life as you are in ours. We are family now and always will be.
There is nothing I could give you in return that would compare to what you’ve given us, but this year I am sending you a smartphone so you can talk to our shared daughter whenever you or she likes. You are not leaving her life, you are just adding more family to hers.
Thank you for being the most selfless people I know.
–AG

@athenagraeme Welcome to the community… I would advise that you have a read over the rules in the first post as you can only choose an item which is part of the Anker / SoundCore / Eufy / Nebula or Roav brands…none of which includes ‘a Smartphone’

Dear Daughter,

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are so very lucky to have you in our life. Your sweet smile and bubbly personality always makes us smile. To express my thanks to you, I am sending you a RoboVac 11c Pet Edition to help keep the new house clean while Delighla and her doggie friends roam around and play.

Thank you for always remembering me and for taking great care of the family.

Dear Paul,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a SoundCore Pro+ 25W

Thank you for being my best friend.

Dear Carly (aka the Wife),

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Roav VIVA Alexa enabled car charger because I want you to be safe while driving the family around but still being able to charge your iPhone, enjoy your music and control our smart.

Thank you for being the best mum and wife all in one package. You do everything while im at work like looking after the children (all 3 of them) and the 2 dogs, keep the house runnning, doing the school runs plus keeping me in check and all while holding down a part time job. You really are a superhero :slight_smile:

Dear Paul

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you some Soundbuds Curve earphones as I know you need a new pair.

Thank you for 30 wonderful years of marriage - here’s to 30 more :heart_eyes:

Dear Bill,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerPort 6.

Thank you for being a great friend.