[CONTEST ENDED] Free Christmas Gifts | Get Yours Today

Is there a winners thread then @elmo41683 ? I saw
You posted some Winners names but didn’t see where they came from.

I think they need to hold a community exclusive that only people who have been registered and contribute to the community is allowed to enter

2 Likes

It’s at the bottom of the first post, they update it with the winners each day

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is a Anker Fast Charge Qi Wireless Charging Pad PowerPort Qi 10

All I want for Christmas is… the Power core speed 20000.
(Please)

All I want for christmas is Anker Bluetooth Selfie Stick Highly-Extendable and Compact Handheld Monopod with 20-Hour Battery Life :smile:

All I Want For Christmas is a Anker PowerCore 20100 in White pls

All I want for Christmas is a Powerhouse 12000. Oh how I would love to win this! Thank you for the opportunity. Merry Christmas!

I agree but it is highly unlikely to occur as it’s a two fold exercise, giveaway and to push the brand at the same time via social media trending…most that would be an enclosed community reward would be points/bucks…

…based off past events

All I want for Christmas is the Anker Powerhouse

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is a Soundcore boost Bluetooth speaker

ALL I want for Christmas is a Wireless Charger, Anker Fast Charge Qi Wireless Charging Pad PowerPort Qi 10

Thank you for opening this up for UK residents

All I want for Christmas is a SoundCore Sport XL Bluetooth Speaker. Thing looks amazing, and I could really use an awesome Bluetooth Speaker instead of playing sound through my phone all the time.

All I want for Christmas is the SoundCore Sport XL Bluetooth Speaker

All I want for Christmas is the Anker Soundcore II speaker. :grinning:

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is an Anker SoundCore Pro 25W.

All I want for Christmas is a Nebula Mars!

All I want for Christmas is Nebula Mars Portable Cinema!! I really want this for my kids all 6 of them they would love it and so would I :slight_smile:

All I want for Christmas is the Anker Soundcore 2 Bluetooth speaker

All I want for Christmas is Nebula Mars Portable Cinema!! I really want this for my kids all 6 of them they would love it and so would I