[Contest Ended] DOUBLE DEFENSE GIVEAWAY: Comment and Share to Enter! (Jan 22nd-25th)

Everyone won except for about 40 people! (That is, assuming everyone shared it, which probably didn’t happen).

1 Like

I love Anker stuff!

1 Like

Would love to try this protector. Anker makes quality stuff!

I want I want want want want because protect my screen

1 Like

Hi @Kami_Pham ,

Thanks so much for your comment, this event ended at 6:00 PM PST Jan 25th 2017. Don’t worry, here’s a 40% OFF code instead: FGGAML4Q (valid from Jan 22nd until Jan 30th 11:59 PST)

There will be plenty more chances to win prizes on our community in the future, so stay tuned.

Thanks for your support! :slight_smile:

Anker Community Team

1 Like

I love anker products

1 Like

Anker has always made awesome products. If you’re looking for quality, dependable products at a great price, look no further!

I won Wooohooo! But given that over 500 are to be given away and only 549 Commented Im sure most people won which is freakin awesome! Thank You Very Very Much Anker! Now this is what I call a GIVEAWAY! :grin:

I didn’t win :frowning: that’s crazy

Hi @joshuad11, as we checked, you are on the winner list. Maybe it is because the email is in your spam inbox or you have unsubscribed to Anker emails, so we are not able to send the email to you. Could you check the spam inbox or subscribe again? We will re-send the email from marketing@anker.com within 2 days, thanks for your understanding.

Hi, we found that some of the winners unsubscribed to Anker emails, so we are not able to send the email to them. Please subsribe again and check the spam inbox, we will re-send the email from marketing@anker.com within 2 days, thanks for your understanding.

It was in my spam! Thanks Anker!

Anker, is there a way that i could get an Android screen protector instead?

Thanks Anker !

This is the most discussed topic I think and giveaway was the prime attraction.

1 Like

Let me win one and try!

1 Like

Just got mine in the mail yesterday! Thank you @AnkerOfficial!

My Wife will be so surprised that she finally gets to share in my winnings :slight_smile:

Cheers

Q

2 Likes

Thanks for the Freebies Anker, keep 'em coming please ! :grin:

2 Likes

Just got mine, my sister has an iPhone 7 so it’s perfect
Thank you Anker

2 Likes

If it’s made by Anker, you know your getting the best of the best. No company compares to them

1 Like