[Contest Ended] DOUBLE DEFENSE GIVEAWAY: Comment and Share to Enter! (Jan 22nd-25th)

Throwing my hat into the ring, still have my Anker on my old iphone and this would give me a reason to upgrade my phone.

Iā€™d like to try this outā€¦ Love the Anker productsā€¦ have not had luck with screen protectors in the pastā€¦ Tried one and the bubble I got during application drove me nuts!

Looking forward to getting one, whether free or at a discount.

I have loved every Anker product that Iā€™ve gotten so far, and would really like to see how these are! Please satisfy my curiosity and give me the opportunity to test these out!

All my Anker products never got a dent since the day I got them, they are very durable and awesome!

I have two new iPhone 7 plus in the family. Could really use two non-crappy screen protectors for them.

Its very cool

Whooo, Iā€™ve bought these before and would like to get one for my brother!

Thanks Anker, you always have superior products!

1 Like

I am excited to try out this new product. I have had excellent experiences with Anker products in the past, including their other glass screen protector products

1 Like

Anker 4 Life :heart: #AnkerRocks Uploadingā€¦

1 Like

Shared on FB and Twitter. Iā€™d love one to keep my new iPhone in top condition. Thanks!

Hi! Iā€™d love to give this a try! I always drop my phone!

nice screen protectos

Anker has always been top quality for every phone iā€™ve purchased!

I have alway s had complete confidence in Anker products and am sure that this new screen protector will not disappoint me.

I would love to win this screen saver giveaway. :relaxed: I need a screen protector.

Great promotionā€¦I have used Anker protectors before. They are of excellent quality! I hope this is an even better product. Thanks, Anker team!

This is great. Hope I get one. Thanks Anker

Great screen protector. I have used screen protectors and it has worked out really well for me.