[Contest Ended] DOUBLE DEFENSE GIVEAWAY: Comment and Share to Enter! (Jan 22nd-25th)

I love Anker’s screen protectors, used it on my iPhone 6s and would love to have one for my iPhone 7.

Anker is by far the best products I’ve use, Would love to try out the DOUBLE DEFENSE !!!

FREE is the beest!!

always looking to new tools to protect my phone

Love all of Ankers products! Top quality!

I need this kind of defense for my phone.count me in!!

Yep, I will try it if you don’t mind. Never using Anker protection before.
Thanks!

I have always had good experience with Anker product (AC Adapters, Lighting Cables, Laptop batteries, and etc.). I am looking forward to using this protector.

My Anker screen protectors are terrific. Easy to install. Super sleek. Stays smudge-free. And the edges are smooth to the touch and won’t collect any lint from your pocket. I’m really intrigued about the extra protection offered by the Double Dense GlassGuard.

Thank you, I would love to win one.

Anker never ceases to amaze me!

This would be awesome to win to test.

My GF is on her 3rd one. Because she keeps dropping her phone and cracking the protector… Great product!

Awesome giveaway! Shout out to Anker for their SoudCore speaker, it goes with me everywhere!

Thank you for the contest

Im using Astro E7 26800mAh Portable Charger, this is a life saver when youre out to far from a plug in charger. What a clever idea.

Hi @lordartworks, the code is valid, could you try it again? Thanks.

Hi @Hector_E_Gaxiola, the code is valid, could you try it again? Thanks.

I love using my Anker products and would enjoy being able to test out the latest screen protector. Please send me one.

This is awesome. Thank you for making great products.