[Contest Ended] DOUBLE DEFENSE GIVEAWAY: Comment and Share to Enter! (Jan 22nd-25th)

Love all my anker gear and need a screen protector.

Love anker batteries and Soundcore speakers. Hope the screen protector is similar quality.

Glad to see anker innovating on some new offerings!

I have the PowerCore 20100, PowerLine+ Lightning 2m and I use them together. It charges my iPhone 7 plus so fast. I am so thankful to Anker for their awesome products :slight_smile: The next product I plan to buy is the PowerCore+ 10050 with Premium Travel Pouch :wink:

I want a oneeeee so I can combine with my new anker clear case for iphone 7 :heart:

:heart::heart::heart: i waaaaant oneeeee[quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:27998, full:true”]

The Anker Community Team is excited to be giving away 500 of our brand new GlassGuard [2 Pack] Double Defense protectors (iPhone 7 or 7 Plus) FOR FREE!

Zero. Zilch. Nada.

GlassGuard Double Defense is innovatively engineered to provide twice as much protection as competitor screen protectors.

To enter the giveaway, follow the 3 simple steps below:

Step 1: Login or Signup on anker.com and enter our friendly, recently revamped community.
Step 2: Comment on this post. (For example: give us a shout out, or share your experience using Anker screen protectors or other products).
Step 3: Click the share button below to share this post to your Facebook or Twitter.

Sharing is caring… you share on social media, we’ll take care of your iPhone.

No iPhone? No Problem…
You’re still more than welcome to participate in this event even if you don’t own iPhone, just grab a pack for a family member or friend instead!

When the event has ended we’ll email everyone who won the protectors. We’ll need to know which version you would prefer (iPhone 7 or 7 Plus) and a US shipping address.

Don’t want to wait or missed the prize? Don’t worry, here’s a 40% OFF code instead: FGGAML4Q (valid from Jan 22nd until Jan 30th 11:59 PST)

Since there are limited number of protectors available, we suggest you act quickly!

Rules:
● This event is US ONLY, UK community users can claim a separate protection deal here. Users in other countries will have more chances to win prizes in the future.
● The sharing is caring giveaway starts (06:00 PST) Jan 22nd and ends (18:00 PST) Jan 25th 2017.
● Limited to one prize per person.
● The 500 winners will receive an email requesting them to choose either iPhone 7 or 7 Plus protectors and submit their delivery address.
● Anker reserves the right of final explanation of the contest and prize winners.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Anker’s stuff is great!

I’ve always been loyal to Zagg for screen protectors but I love every one of my Anker cables, chargers and power packs. It would be nice to try the Anker screen protector risk free.

You always have the best products. I would like to try this protector on my iPhone :+1:

Anker is protecting me of a dead Battery with PowerBanks & Cables all over. Screen Protektion would be a nice addition for my 7+

Awesome product…can’t wait to see it and test it!

It’ll be great to replace my current Anker Guard with version 2.0! Current has been great for me, surviving many drops with only a few minor cracks to the protector – my my phone screen, though.

You guys have the best battery packs. Can’t wait to use the screen protector.

I’ve been using Anker products for years. They’ve always exceeded expectations.

I have the original and it has worked well, I’d love to upgrade.

I have used these, they are awesome, and I got my co-workers using them too!

I would buy one even if I don’t win this giveaway.:joy:

Anker screen protectors have saved my devices more than once! And they’re half the cost of comparable producta!

Couldn’t get the promo code to work. :frowning:

Anker is awesome and reliable!