[CONTEST ENDED] All-New Soundcore Mini 2! | Get Yours FREE in Exchange for PowerBucks

Thinks

What if you sent mono to both would you in effect create a mesh of sound? You’d get speed-of-sound if you were in the middle but in a small enough room that would not be perceptible?

The product is not showing in the Anker site (sigh… as usual) but is a selling product on Amazon

1 Like

Every one will only get one Soundcore Mini 2 this time. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

So it is shouldered on @elmo41683 to test stereo therefore

5 Likes

So it would seem, shame that full features can’t be tested but gives something to aim for in the future…

Just got the email for shipping address. Submitted.

Oh whoah is me, I’ll drop below 4500 bucks again

2 Likes

Same here, let the testing frenzies begin :grin:

Awesome! Thanks Anker!! I’ve just spent the morning getting one of my bikes ready for it’s mot. Totally not the weather for it as it is currently alternating between snowing and raining. A waterproof sound core would have been ideal! :sweat_smile:
Looking forward to testing it out fully!

Edit: just wondering… If anyone who is more of an audiophile than me would like to do a proper test/review of the stereo sound of these, I’d be up for posting you mine for a time to do the test. So long as you send it back afterwards? (UK ideally to keep postage costs down)

1 Like

Whaat below 4500!? that is way too poor!

On the other hand i will drop to below…10

1 Like

Yeah and @ndalby risks below 5500

2 Likes

Generous of you!

I have long felt a gap in the stereo speaker products for weak phone/tablet speakers of a stick shape stereo you place in front of or hook over the screen.

Only another 8000 or so experience points and it will be topped back up again at level 14 :grin:

4 Likes

Oh be careful. I see a bad development.

1 Like

Hope you will not forget the “old Europeans”.
These might get very jealous and angry , when there are no more speakers left for them. :grimacing:

This guy does great reviews of all speakers:

Hope he could review the mini 2 at some point.

2 Likes

Have faith in us fellow reviewers to do a good job of reviewing this…plus I already got one and will be waiting for the second to do stereo review. And test against other speakers

2 Likes

Well he does sound response graph for different frequencies at different volume and uses binaural mic to record. I doubt any of us would use that.

Not saying we won’t have any good reviews but he is very professional at it.

1 Like

I hate that I’m getting deafer each year, but I can still tune a speaker or hear if one is not set up.

I worked for many years as a sound engineer for a music group and other settings. I never wore headphones as I went by the sound from the speakers. Headphones give a different sound to the speaker and it’s the speaker the audience listens too.

Now although I don’t do that job, and although I wear hearing aids, I hear better in a way without when setting the equalisers for speakers.

I can still hear a bum note a mile off, but can’t hear someone in the room talk to me! lol

I’ve been known over the years, going into friend’s house n changing the settings on their TV or hifi. Despite telling me off initially, mates usually thanked me a few days later. lol

As I don’t really use portable speakers, I removed myself from this handout. Not speaker is truly bad, it’s not got the right sound.going through it!

2 Likes

I am so excited. This is first time I ever got picked for something I would really like to try. Thank you for the opportunity. Can’t wait to receive the speaker and make the review :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My fellow winners. I do not seem to have had 300 bucks removed yet. Anyone else check? I’m at 4850 bucks feels like where it should be without bucks removed. @doris4jin your bucks are so low it should be obvious if taken.