Confused over all the cable types

Can someone please advise on the best USB-C to USB-A (2.0, 3.0, 3.1?) cable to use? Powerline, Powerline+, Nylon, PVC all very confusing. I’d like to avoid obsolescence and buy the best cables that will last over a few technology upgrades. Most of what I have in USB-C are Android (Samsung and Sony) Phones, Tablets, Headphones. Thanks in advance for the help.

This should be the best Anker USB-A to USB-C cable

Lol I forgot to post the link

Anker has come out with the latest make of their cables – PowerLine III, and these are great. Have used and tested those.

PowerLine+ III cables will be out soon.

If it interest you, there is a sale going on for PowerLine II+ and Nylon braided cables here

1 Like

Just like @Shenoy said above :point_up: I have tested Powerline III cable and it’s a great charging cable for USB-A to lightning connector type, you can read my review here

Basically any of Anker’s USB-A to USB-C are good choice, based on your preference.

The best are Anker PowerLine+ II USB-C to USB-A 2.0

These are Sturdy braided nylon which envelops a bulletproof fiber core, ensuring a lifespan thirty times longer than other cables. Guaranteed by a hassle-free lifetime warranty.

• Lifetime Warranty
  • Proven 30,000+ Bend Lifespan
  • Premium Look and Feel
  • High-Speed Charging