Complete our survey and be in for the chance of winning a FREE set of eufy Night Light!

submitted mine!

Even if you dont win, these are really great.
We got a big house and I really need these there meanwhile.
I can totally recommend.
Take the most simple ones- > EUFY!
No app, no WIFI, not smart.
These are working without any issues.
more than a year -> first batteries!

2 Likes

Completed the survey. Hope it helps the product team. Good luck to all!

I filled out the survey hope someone else gets the lights since I don’t really need them.

1 Like

I you have some you will never regret to have these.
Much better than the old, stinking and smoking torches in my neanderthalean cave! :smiley:

:+1::+1::+1::joy::joy::joy:

I have the stick-on version of these eufy Lumi Stick-On Night Light, bought the 3pack version, working good…, have changed the batteries about 2 times now for them, and recommend them

Few days to go :wink::wink:

Already 178 clicks (may be converted into 150+ completed surveys)

all done, submitted!

@AnkerOfficial can you please confirm if there are 200 completed surveys :smiley:

2 more days but we should be over 200 by now

Just checked. Not yet :face_with_monocle: seems like some people clicked in but didn’t fill the survey :wink: so still have few more to go

Oh… Need to share it more on Social media

https://twitter.com/csshenoy/status/1270924192410595328?s=21

Haha, ya, we didn’t share this on social media this time, so only people from the community would have the chance to see it, but we are very close to 200. Power on everybody! :laughing:

And thank you for sharing it out!! :relaxed::relaxed:

3 Likes

Seems the US members need help from us few here over the pond.
I did take part (hope that counts), though I am not in the game! :rofl:

1 Like

Same here :grin: Franz

1 Like

Come on people and fill out the survey lol

The must have gotten to 200 entires, I got a winning notification this morning. Excited to try these out, there are a couple of hallways that could use motion sensing night lights. Possibly the guest bathroom as well, for the master I already have a motion sensing version since I don’t want light all night.

Thanks!

Congrats to all the lucky winner