Community Upgrade | Big Announcement!

Ohoho…

Here is ELSA (Lohengrin)

Will let technicians check again, let’s wait for the solution.:innocent:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

That’s not respecting your elders Rob, For shame :joy::sob:

@Chiquinho are you just going to take that?

Mac wanted an eager and correct German Elsa as personal reinforcement.
Here we are.
You don’t trust her, doing a good job finding the “lost points” when cleaning. :joy:

No entry bucks today (1. of July) :disappointed_relieved:

same here, missing powerbucks for July 1st .

now missing PBs for June 20th, 23rd, 27th and July 1st … @AnkerOfficial, is anyone looking into it?

Saw a post from you above – is it in reference to this PowerBucks issue? or you too into Rosa, Elsa, … :joy::rofl:

1 Like

They havent engaged the ELSA I suggested.
She would clean all and everything immediately
and you will miss all your bucks! :rofl:

1 Like

No no… hope they dont engage Elsa… Auction is coming up soon, need some of these PBs :smiley: :rofl:

1 Like

But this is inflation.
This is modern.
Losing real values as these are evaporating and disappearing.
That’s real economy! :rofl:

1 Like

Nice picture of Mrs Franz :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Shht, dont here, these photos are of private use only!

1 Like

I was able to edit the Date of Birth and now have it generic :joy: :rofl: got a bit younger actually (though only on digital)

made my profile public from private :+1:
reduced a bit of work on @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical and their technical team :slight_smile:

Reference: Community Upgrade | Big Announcement!

1 Like

Now you’ll get a bday card on a random date n wonder, what the fk! lol

Anker sends birthday cards?

I don’t know, but under (I think) rules it says something about birthdays.

I was actually just taking the piss tho :stuck_out_tongue:

I am fine to get my bday cards on New Year :rofl:

I hope you at least chose Chinese New year’s Day ?

I think it says if you’re an executive member you get birthday celebrations lol

1 Like

The will send you ELSA baking you a birthday cake! :rofl:

Hi shenoy,

We confirm with our technicians, it is indeed a timezone display reason makes you feel the bucks are not added.

Our community system use UTC time zone to record users behavior. But the record will be displayed on your profile in your local timezone. The system will only record one time login and reward one time bucks for visiting the community within 24 hours (UTC time). Here is your visiting history (UTC time) in our system back end:

For example: If you visit the community on June 19th 7pm PDT, the system will record that you visit the community on June 20th 2am. UTC.

However, if you visit the community in June 20th 9am PDT, the system should record that you visit the community on June 20th 4pm, but per our rules, the system will only record one time login and reward one time bucks for visiting the community within 24 hours (UTC time) so this behavior will not be recorded in our system nor be displayed on your profile.

That’s why you feel your lost bucks.

1 Like