Community Guidelines to Improve Your Experience!

I agree, the request has been submitted, we also plan to build a new multi-brand community in a few months later.:sunglasses:

@Arwen and @Jesse_Hernandez1, it can be solved when the new multi-brand community’s online.

1 Like

I agree, we will add a new review category in the community!:grin:

3 Likes

Creating an app for community is a long-term project, but as we grow we need to build this definitely.

Good suggestions, thank you for continually visiting the community when your network is bad…:hugging:

You can reapply and show your review experiences for other companies, it may increase your possibility.

1 Like

Hmm, my curiosity is growing with this statement…

1 Like

Being able to be part of your beta testers would be awesome, I love being able to input my feedback and see how things can change for the better.

I will see about condensing all my reviews into one place so I can reapply for the power users program. Might be hard because as a beta tester most of my reviews and suggestions were on vendor specific forums for the beta programs and i.am under NDA’s so I cannot disclose certain ones

YASSSSSSSS!!! :smiley:
I’m so excited!

i really want to be a PU or beta testser

When will the winners be announced?!

Congrats to all the winners! I’m so glad that we have an awesome community here. ^-^

Congrats to the winners and thanks @AnkerOfficial can always put bucks to use. Hopefully some of the suggestions will come to the community soon :ok_hand: :pray:

1 Like

Woohoo, congrats to all community members that won

1 Like

Congrats to the winners. Looking forward to the changes to the community.

1 Like

Thank you @AnkerOfficial!!!

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Yay I got points to spend now

Please post in proper thread, thank you
@ndalby