Community Exclusive | Welcome to Our Newest Fans, Sign Up and Win 1 of 30

Wow, I like your avatar, it’s so funny!:grin:

1 Like

Now we have nearly 28000 users in the community, where we still have a lot of space to grow up. I totally agree with you to build an active place. I believe you will help us together.:grin:

I think this happened because you already registered an account before.:joy:

We will hold new headphone campaign on next Monday to thanks existing members, don’t worry!!:sunglasses:

Nice looking headphones

1 Like

Great initiative Anker for welcoming new members to the community, looking forward to seeing more talented members into the Anker family :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I <3 Anker headphones! They are whaterproof and have the best sound ever!

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial can you please create a statistic where I can see how many fakes you had trough this giveaway?

2 Likes

It is very easy to create fake accounts which appear real to a superficial check. The usual method is to use TOR so if Anker wanted to remove fakes they’d have to cross-reference in real-time each post with the current TOR exit addresses (which keep changing).

The effort vs reward given its only some $20 earbuds isn’t worthwhile but if someone just wanted to do it for its own sake its not difficult.

Where Anker could get clever is that the TOR exit address does not match the general location for shipping of the prize. e.g a TOR address in say Italy but a shipping address in say Canada. But then Anker would have to put in the effort to look for such anomolies. Also the same shipping address in each competition for different aliases is also a way to spot an individual using these methods.

Now then, so the limiting factor is therefore how sophisticated is Anker. So if Anker did what you wanted for of show the fakes, you can infer how Anker does it and keep one step ahead.

2 Likes

I wonder if older users could enter this contest cuz my headphones broke and would like to enter to win some

pick meeeeee! thanks

Would love to win my old ones broke

Good luck to the new members !!!

2 Likes

Woohoo, can’t wait, I love Anker!

1 Like

Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

First time signing up and I’ve been dying to try out some new products

1 Like

You can join our next new release headphones campaign!:grin:

Welcome to the community, my friend!:grin:

Hi all ,we already fixed this problem, please log in again to test the page. We are so sorry to bring any inconvenience to you!!:cry:

:pensive::relieved:

1 Like