Community Exclusive | 35% OFF Roav’s HydroClean Pressure Washer

What are you guys making Powerwashers hahahah. Sorry it just seems way off your norm. Anyway. Have fun though!!!

perfect for cleaning the car easily :ok_hand:

1. Clean our siding that is overdue for a deep clean
  2. Clean our car that is overdue for a deep clean
  3. Clean our patio that is overdue for a deep clean
  4. Clean our lawn mower overdue for a bath
  5. Clean our fence that is overdue for a bath

^^^
Sense a trend here? We’ve been doing cleaning with hose that clearly don’t do the whole job.

So if you need the code, just drop me with a private message.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I just saw this, do you still have the codes I bought greenworks but not that happy thinking of returning but then do not have other option to fall onto. I have most of the Anker products that have been launching. One product that I am really waiting is for the HUD. Do not know when you guys are going to launch that one.

Yeah, I still have some codes to share!

I’d love a code. I’m picking up a new car at the end of the month and want to hand wash at home rather than send it through a car wash.

1 Like

Cool, I will share with you!

1 Like

If there are still some codes available, I’d love to get one. Thanks!

2 Likes

Already shared with you!:grin:

1 Like

This same deal ($129.99) is now available to everyone with the coupon on the Amazon US listing:

PSA: HydroClean is now on sale for $119.99 with code ANKERXLF. That’s $10 cheaper than the Community Exclusive discount! :confused:

That’s a pretty good price.

I love mine, I power wash things that probably don’t even need to be cleaned.

A lot of fun to use.

1 Like

To kind of continue this Hydroclean thread, I purchased one a few weeks ago and have been very happy thus far. I used the pressure washer to clean our cars, the siding and even our patio. For the patio, I’d highly recommend getting a surface attachment as it cut the time down to 1/3 of the time. I purchased the Sun Joe attachment which is onsale on Amazon right now for $9.99 and confirm that it works with the include transfer adapter (Sun Joe Surface Washer attachment). I know this is the 1st instance for Roav/Anker putting out a pressure washer, but I’d recommend putting out something like the surface attachment as it’s a huge time saver and everyone should add to their accessories.

My only major complaint would be the lack of nozzles as it only comes with the soap, 25 degree and 0. A 15 degree nozzle would be helpful to get a powerful spray with a wider radius as the 0 is powerful, but the spray is very contained and would take forever to clean large areas. I ended up having to purchase a nozzle pack from Amazon to supplement, the lack of a 15 degree and it was helpful in clean larger areas with a strong, but wider spray.

Here’s a full review I left on Amazon (link)