Coming Soon

Should be interesting… however all this brand dilution is getting a bit confusing :slight_smile:
SoundCore is it’s own brand now?

hear it feel it.

So extra bass?

1 Like

Soundcore Vortex

I don’t think it’s that.

Given it’s not looking like any of the FCC posting it’s probably future product not yet at FCC.

In total the FCC posting are for the Soundcore Spirit X, Soundcore Motion Q, Soundcore Vortex, Soundcore Space NC, Soundcore Flare, Soundcore Arc. So 6 products coming in next weeks.

Now the Flare has a lights effect button so you’re talking a speaker with Disco lights? But the photos look too dull so it might be referring to if the light ring comes on?

The Zolo Liberty was on FCC so that is why I’m thinking they are announcing something you can’t buy for months as it’s not yet with the FCC.

The Zolo Liberty was on FCC September 28th but announced on Kickstarter June 28th, and was shipping November 20th. So that infers it’s another Kickstarter hence the hype to get the money to then make it and you’d get it September.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1792059063/liberty-the-first-zero-compromise-total-wireless-e/creator_bio

Last edited yesterday so that’s my guess.

2 Likes

Seems to point towards that I would think…

It definitely has something to do with color. All 3 days have had lots of color in the teasers.

Man they are really hyping this thing up. Gonna be BIG!

1 Like

Ooh I know I know, it’s the speaker that I posted from CES that had color changing modes that you can set

You mean the Flare from MWC? I think that was under SoundCore.

Yes indeed, but look at the picture. …same colors

Good shout. From the poster, the colour display doesn’t live up to the current imagery from Zolo.
Plus the Zolo/SoundCore difference.

But I was thinking some kind of disco light speaker before I read your post.

1 Like

Which speaker has rgb leds in the bottom?

The soundcore flare

1 Like

So the Flare? It is Soundcore not Zolo. That is the hype?

It has a ring to color. That is it?

I’m just guessing, I really have no idea what they are revealing.
But as for the flare, yea it’s just a multi color ring of light

1 Like

Brand surprise.

Not product surprise.

1 Like

Honestly doubt it has anything to do with SoundCore or the Flare. Bet it’s a new Zolo product that we haven’t heard anything about yet.

That or a big giveaway or something.

1 Like

2 Likes

Getting excited :joy:

1 Like

The 7 days of hype is increasingly making me not care.

The 2 day hint suggests a collaboration. Best guess so far I can see is with Razer. But when I look at the Razer brand… they do not look the type who would, their brand is bigger than Zolo’s it makes marketing nonsense for Razer to attach itself to Zolo, especially given the negative comments on the Liberty+ quality. No, I think its just an extra bass with lights type sound product.

If it were not for the Razer mention it feels like one of the old style Karaoke machines.

1 Like