Coming Soon: Spirit 2 & Spirit X2 | Soundcore's First Earbuds with USB-C!

I think it will probably be closer to $100…

3 Likes

The Spirit X2 look interesting, was wondering when a PowerBeat type design would make an appearance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The red and blue ones looks really nice. The blues ones would actually match with my phone case nicely as they are both practically the same colour. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Will the Spirit X2 come in various colors as well?

Spirit 2 - $36.99
Spirit X2 - 39.99

2 Likes

Looking again the X2 appear to be total wireless so i assume price would be at or near $99 to compete with the powerbeats, but also undercut them on cost

3 Likes

Must have missed that, @Tank good catch.

I’m guessing on par with the Liberty Airs, 79.99

3 Likes

Can you explain what you mean by slightly rotating earbud?

2 Likes

So many headphones, earbuds, etc. I can’t keep up anymore. But it’s awesome to know that Anker is always improving their products.

2 Likes

Yea, I had a pair of ear buds where the silicon earpiece could rotate a little. The spirit X is fixed in a way that it enters the ear in a fixed position that may not “seal” as well, the fix on my Spirit X was to spin the entire bud and it just happened to position the ear guard in a way that left it uncomfortable with long hours of listening.

3 Likes

More usb-c oh ya :heart_eyes::open_mouth: Color variety plus usb-c even better, blue and red looks the best.

3 Likes

I kinda wish it was a metalic red and electric blue…

1 Like

Those look awesome.

2 Likes

They should both still be on track to release next month!

As much as I would like to get a pair, I still have my Soundcore spirit x buds and they do everything I want plus some. I was just using them yesterday even, so I think I might have to hold off on the upgrade for awhile.

2 Likes

Will they have magnetic turn on/off when they touch?

1 Like

Hi, is the Spirit X 2 true wireless?

1 Like

@DJain1

Yes the Spirit X2 are true wireless.

1 Like

Nice! Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries, now you just have to wait a few weeks.

2 Likes

oooooh baby, come to papa

2 Likes