Coming Soon: Soundcore 3

Amazon listing is now available:

3 Likes

You can test it once you buy it

1 Like

What I have heard from the testers of the Soundcore 2 - is that it’s much much worse sound quality compared to JBL Flip 5.

I have expected that such speaker in the similar form factor should sound similarly. But seems that his isn’t the case. I personally ordered the Motion+ to use at home. But I prefer ta have a smaller variant of the speaker, but much more compact than Motion+. I want a good sound quality, deep and clear bass. I do not need a super long battery life (8-12 hours is enough for me), but wanna see a good quality speaker that can be compact enough to use it anywhere.

Anker, please hear my recommendation. This way you can do a revolution in the compact speakers that have a relatively good price.

I even can pay a little bit more, but want lto have a really good quality product. Not a clone, like you have now in the line - Select, Soundcore, Soundcore 2, other small speakers with a similar or a little bit different shape. I don’t care how it looks if it produces excellent sound quality.

Keep going, keep growing!
:heart:

1 Like

Price seems to be very expensive. It’s better to buy for almost the same price the JBL Flip 4/5. Only when price will become closer to 35$ as it’s for Soundcore 2, it will attract people, I think

This is the Soundcore 3, as far as I know it is not yet reviewed so we’d struggle to know quality from Soundcore 2.

The price reduction would happen naturally if your opinion is representative.

1 Like

Has anyone had a chance to review the product as of December 2020? I’m interested in buying, but I wanna know if it’s worth it?

I think no one here got one for testing.
May be you can ask the question there:
https://community.soundcore.com/chat

1 Like