Coming Soon: New PowerWave 7.5 Pad, PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad, eufy RoboVac 25C

Those look interesting. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

The PowerWave stand looks nice.

1 Like

Nice powerwaves

1 Like

Really want to see what the 25c is all about. I keep telling myself that I need to get one, and I keep going back and forth about the 11s and 30c. Huge differences between the two, but I need to get one sooner than later.

1 Like

The biggest question is whether or not you want a connected vac (with app control and voice assistant compatibility).

If yes, then your best options are RoboVac 15C ($279.99), 25C (unreleased), 30C ($299.99), and 35C (299.99). The differences between them are not very significant. RoboVac 15C has a slightly weaker suction, and 25C/35C have touchpad start buttons.

If no, then your best options are RoboVac 11S ($215.10), 12 ($199.99), and 30 ($279.99). If you want boundary strips, go with the 30. If not, 11S has a slightly less powerful suction than the other two.

Hope this helps, but as @fhassm said, the lineup is too confusing. And I’m still waiting for one with mapping.

4 Likes

Hope that the wireless chargers come in a white option

1 Like

What about cord tangling avoidance? I believe it’s more important than mapping. It’s the difference between having to prep the room for the RoboVac or not.

1 Like

That is honestly the best breakdown I have seen for them. I greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

Nice PowerWave stand, too bad I already have 2 wireless charging stands

1 Like

A dark blue one would be nice as well :+1:

2 Likes

What do you mean by this Tiago?

For me (11S-user) boundary stripes could be a useful addition.
I don’t need an application other a WIFI-connection.
Other customers may want those features as well as a mapping function.

But as usual:
The more features the more errors! :wink:

1 Like

Is that stand any better/different to the one I already have?

[quote=“fhassm, post:16, topic:65474”]
boundary stripes
[/quote]I would prefer virtual barriers!

1 Like

I had a basic Roomba 500 series, and it could pass over cords like they weren’t there, no matter if it was slim or thick cords. My Eufy RoboVac 11+ can spot a cord from across the room, and will get tangled in it. I have to prep the room by putting all cords up before releasing the vac.

2 Likes

Now I know what you mean.
I have hidden all cables so there is no issue.
Only shoestrings, the robot likes to wind up those and “dies”.

2 Likes

Very good news ! I am curious for more details.

1 Like

#UPDATE

RoboVac 25C is now available to order via Walmart for a cost of $249.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

Product Highlights

• 1500Pa Suction Power
  • BoostIQ™ Technology
  • High-capacity Li-Ion battery: delivers up to 100 minutes
  • Touch Control
  • Wi-Fi enabled

It appears as though the only difference between this and RoboVac 35C is the lack of inclusion of (or support for) boundary strips… However, there is a price difference of $50 between the two models.

Be sure to let us know your thoughts!

2 Likes

No Walmart here!
Closed all shops, as no business!

But I am happy with my 11S.
NO features as WIFI, “stars and stripes” :wink:
A simple machine, doing the work fine.
This is what I expected, nothing else more!

1 Like

Wow! I just bought all the wireless products from Anker that I need. Seems like every time I make a purchase something new comes along! Happy that Anker is on top of their game!

1 Like