Coming Soon: Life Note!

Soundcore is developing yet another set of true-wireless earphones… take a look at Life Note!

• Graphene-Enhanced Sound
  • 40-Hour Playtime
  • Crystal Clear Calls
  • One Step Pairing
  • IPX5 Sweat Resistant

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s upcoming Life Note? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

13 Likes

I assume the 40hr play time is with the case? Wonder what it is for a single charge…

I definitely don’t like the actual buttons on the side- I prefer the tap sensors.

Also curious as to the liberty to the right- are those released already, or are the an upcoming release?

2 Likes

Yes

Yes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q7GG2CP/?tag=cm-sales-us-2019-20

1 Like

I like in-ear buds compared to these :thinking:

2 Likes

I like the Sweat Resistant and the 40-hour playtime. I have a competitor with similar features and I use them all the time and enjoy the 30-hour playtime. Something like these features and quality that comes with Soundcore help make the decision to replace mine with these.

3 Likes

Yes yes yes! I think I know the competitor @Element321 is talking about :wink: and the microphone quality is really disappointing, at least for my unit. I can’t bring myself to spend the $80 for the Liberty Air’s, so maybe these will have a lower price point? Either way, I’d love to test these out!

2 Likes

Me too. These kind are so much more prone to falling out.

1 Like

These are in ear earbuds, hence the rubber eartip at the end. And no this style earbuds don’t fall out like on ear earbuds which just sit there like the apple air pods. If they fall out then you have not adjusted or fited the proper eartip that suits your ear.

2 Likes

Good catch, I was not paying close enough attention.

1 Like

I’ve never been a big fan of the design–definitely prefer the Neo design/in-ear style (no matter who makes them).

1 Like

i hate to admit it, but I like those… never thought I’d like a pair of headphones like that… but I do… I’m not ashamed to say it… I like 'em… @Anker please release them soon so I can get a pair and cease to be indecisive :rofl:

2 Likes

Amen @Eins7ein! Give me a fair price point and I’m all over it!

2 Likes

This link goes to a different looking product on Amazon.

1 Like

That link is to a different product I asked about. The product mentioned in the topic isn’t released on amazon yet…

2 Likes

Excite for the life notes to drop! Can’t wait!

1 Like

@Tube_Techie I believe they changed the name and they are already available on Amazon
Soundcore Life P2

1 Like

Oh thank you! @Tank

1 Like

I’m intrigued by the 4 microphones and their influence on call quality… Anybody going to snag these?

1 Like

I’m thinking About it. I’m mainly concerned about the actual buttons instead of touch sensors…

1 Like

I actually kinda-sorta hate touch controls, surprisingly enough. I’d say 90% of the time I don’t touch the right part of the sensor and/or tap the wrong function. I think I just have terrible coordination :rofl:

2 Likes