Coming Soon: Anker PowerPort Strip PD, Premium 4-in-1 USB-C Hub, and eufy RoboVac 35C

Anker is planning to launch 3 exciting products very soon… Take a look!
#Anker PowerPort Strip PD

#Anker Premium 4-in-1 USB-C Hub

Key Features

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Massive Expansion: Get more out of your MacBook’s single USB-C port, with 3 extra USB-A ports.
  • SuperSpeed Data: Transfer movies and music in seconds with 5 Gbps transfer speeds.
  • High-Speed Charging: Enjoy pass-through charging while using the hub, with USB-C Power Delivery.
  • What You Get: Anker Premium 4-in-1 USB-C Hub, travel pouch, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
    #eufy RoboVac 35C

We don’t have many details just yet, but please share your initial impressions of these! Which one are you looking forward to most? Be sure to let us know down below!

4 Likes

So many new products I love it. The new powerport strip PD looks like a must have for any laptop bag.

2 Likes

I’d happily carry something.like that on holiday, even in the UK. As you’re never sure how far from a socket you.maybe?

2 Likes

I want that power strip, then I can pack away my powerport 5 with pd. This is much more compact and portable, love it

2 Likes

I would be interested to have the Anker PowerPort Strip PD

2 Likes

The PowerPort has the prongs at an ideal angle which is a handy feature and it looks to have a USB C port as well. I have the 12 and cube versions and these are ideal

1 Like

Well yes it has Usb-c…that’s the only way for it to offer PD which is power delivery

1 Like

It’s the first one as a power strip that I’ve seen to have that port

1 Like

Powerport strip now up on Amazon.com, in stock on 10th Nov 2018

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerPort-Overload-Protection-Ultra-Compact/dp/B07DFFX34P/ref=sr_1_321?m=A294P4X9EWVXLJ&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1541544469&sr=1-321

Would like to know more about the innovations
of that RoboVac35.
I was playing around a lot with the 11S
and I answered many questions about this robot at Amazon.de.

1 Like

4 in 1 Premium hub also now up on Amazon at $35.99;

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Premium-Adapter-Delivery-Chromebook/dp/B07GYL6DNV/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1541590773&sr=8-1&keywords=Anker+Premium+4-in-1+USB-C+Hub&dpID=31MjWF1ws5L&preST=SY300_QL70&dpSrc=srch

4-in-1 now upgraded

Same price at $35.99

Maybe that vacuum would help me keep the floors somewhat clean for once.

1 Like

Additional Pictures of RoboVac 35C

Can’t see much, but I like the sound of… Soundcore infini pro

Would love pics n specs, and a testing product

1 Like

is there a firmware upgrade to the original Premium 4-in-1 USB-C Hub? Every time I plug mine into a MacBook, it causes a slight pause every 5 to 6 seconds along with a fault in the console logs concerning hidd. I’ve tried it on 2 different 2018 15" MacBooks and the both behave the same.

1 Like