Coming Soon: 1000 Lumen Projector!

Nah. 2000 lumen is better :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Ooooo I’m excited can’t wait thanks for sharing

1 Like

I’m guessing it will be around the $500 range

1 Like

Does it have USB-C power input? Would be awesome to easily power it from car/large battery bank

1 Like

I’m going to say no. Unless you have a powerhouse with type-C you’re not going to get very much run time anyway. this projector cranks out 1000 lumens and the nebula capsule only 200. I’m not sure if that means it’s five times brighter I don’t know how lumens work but I do know that Anker/Nebula does not overstate the lumen output like many other projector companies.

1 Like

Could be based on this thread…been available in France since March and the UK for just under a month;

https://www.very.co.uk/anker-nebula-prizm-ii-pro-multimedia-projector-black/1600350717.prd

2 Likes

No i do t think it is because those spec say its only 200 lumen

2 Likes

On the french site, it’s listed as 1000 lumens…

3 Likes

Good catch

1 Like

Are this actually 1000 ANSI lumens?

That is how Anker has measured brightness in the past, so we believe so.

1 Like

1000 lumens is more like it!

1 Like
2 Likes

Well then, it very well may be. For now, I plan on holding off on changing the post until we have more confidence.

Will wait for a 2000 Lumen projector then…
Thanks for sharing :+1:

1 Like

I like that a lot looks very cool and professional

1 Like

I hope sports bars upgrade their projectors to this 1000 lumen projector

1 Like

This seems to be significantly brighter then other projectors… I guess it’s better during the day, or in light areas?

1 Like

Honestly, it looks to me almost exactly like the Prizm II series.

I am using the Prizm II on a weekly basis for meetings and such, and the 100 ANSI lm brightness is good for almost anything.

My question- will this projector have an operating system, so it can be used “untethered,” except of course from wall power? This is one of the major features I miss from the Mars series.

Also, it would be nice to see a higher refresh rate- my prism ii outputs a solid 24 Hz from my laptop. Good for presentations, not as good for games.

Keep up the great work! Nebula products are consistently the best available, for the best prices.

2 Likes

Yes, if this is indeed the Prizm II Pro, but we are unable to confirm that at this point. Stay tuned for more information as the release draws closer.