Christmas Gift Guide | Win a FREE Order of Gifts

It’s a loooong month as I got paid 21st December and my next pay is 31st January so just 1 day shy of 6 weeks :grimacing:

Always a nightmare as I’m forever still Xmas shopping on Xmas eve :joy:

Been there so many years. lol
Yeah, that Dec Jan paycheck is such a shitter. Even if.you didn’t “waste” any money on extra pub visits, it’s still so hard. My old company would (under exceptional circumstances) let you have a sub, and then you pay back over 2 to 3 months, which you tried to avoid, but.my god it helped… Lit the only good thing about the company.

Thank you so much

Congrats to the other winners too
@coloringmarkers
@Leon_Bui
@Cadperfect
@ryandhazen
@Danny_K1
@Chris_Renshaw
@sunny_yang
@papashimko
@88888888Alex88888888

1 Like

Congrats to all winners :clap:t2:

@elmo41683 def worth the wait :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you Anker! I’ve been using the PowerCore regularly and it’s much better than my other power banks. Looking to buy some cables and sounds from your site now.

2 Likes

Many congrats to all winners.

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners :clap: :clap:

1 Like

You are getting a lot of free Anker stuff, mystery prize and this.

There are plenty of familiar names winning now I think some may be getting 3 sets of items?

2 Likes

He needs to buy a lottery ticket also :tongue:

4 Likes

@elmo41683 Rob could you show us what you got from anker over the years?

Woohoo! Thanks @AnkerOfficial ! It’s been a great holiday season for me. My order was for gifts for my father and my boss. What a nice surprise!!!

@k_pug2003 My wife keeps telling me that but I have yet to buy one.

@nigelhealy not many wins, just this and the mystery box but that was kinda a given as a perk of the star contributor program.

A couple from Northern Ireland won £115million this week. When they announced winner was from Northern Ireland I got excited til I remembered I live in England now so that couldn’t be me lol :joy::joy::joy:

Fair play to them though as they are making 50 of their friends and family members millionaires :blush::clap:t2:
Won’t leave them hard pushed though as they will still have £65mil in bank lol

1 Like

Now, that’s brilliant news. Fair play to them.

Not sure I wouldn’t have gone THAT far, but I’d certainly have seen some very close friends alright (obvs the amount makes a big difference).

2 Likes

Cool that’s 736 average houses in Belfast they could buy.

2 Likes

… or a select few in the more affluent areas of the city.

Outside the city they will be able to buy a huge house with acres of land for a few hundred grand.

Just realised I yet again forgot to buy a ticket so I won’t be winning the lottery anytime soon :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Wowowowowowowowow thanks!!!

1 Like

Oh, wow. What a great thing to log in and find!

Thanks so much and congrats to the other winners! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Hey look at that I won! Damn I should’ve spent more, lol. Actually I couldn’t because I own pretty much all the other products on that page! Thanks @AnkerOfficial!!! Also Way to go to the other like @elmo41683 and the rest, who were named top contributers and got a mystery box. Sorry I have been super busy.

3 Likes