Christmas Gift Guide | Win a FREE Order of Gifts

I already buy something’s who I know I win?

1 Like

hmm maybe I’ll pick up a wireless charger

1 Like

That last bit… Us only was added very recently… Or after I pointed it out.

1 Like

Go Anker! These deals are amazing!

2 Likes

It was not added recently. Please see the last rule: The other rules are the same as the rules on the event page. This campaign is US only, so is the community part. It’s not a separate event, just adding the chances of winning for community members.

2 Likes

Agreed @AnkerOfficial. Its the number 1 rule on the page shared. I think people just need to read rules carefully before complaining. :wink:

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial
It was not on this post originally. If it was I wouldn’t have asked, just commented “us only again!” Or something similar, as I do.

@rupinjohar
Please be so kind as not enter someone’s disagreement. Especially when you add nothing that’s not already been said.

2 Likes

Great competition :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Can’t complete payment with Paypal, always have this:

Why I can’t pay with card?

2 Likes

Check your name and address and verify it’s the same across both sites, I had that issue breifly and once fixed I was able to place my order

2 Likes

@amangons I will agree or disagree with whoever I want and with whatever I feel is correct/incorrect. This is a public community and you do add value by agreeing (or liking the comment) or disagreeing with someone. Anyway good luck to you for the giveaways :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Yay, my order has shipped

2 Likes

oh that is sooo cool thanks @AnkerOfficial. I’m definitely buying something tomorrow!

2 Likes

Sorry for the confusion. I’ve added it to this community post.

3 Likes

If we have just 5 people who bought something. Will all of them get the refund?

2 Likes

See now that’s a great idea. @everyone So the deal with this thing is it’s US only printed in very fine print and that you don’t just buy one thing, you are supposed to buy a few, seeing as how orders under $30 including shipping which makes the discount pointless, so, I really think that’s smart. Why not get 10 trusted members to gather a reasonable amount of requests. PayPal each other the money or something and just buy a bunch and technically, if only 10 members make purchases and enter this part of the contest, yea you’re guaranteed a refund…lol

2 Likes

I got my dad some sound buds curve and my boss a lightning cable!

Thanks ANKER!

2 Likes

I Just purchased a Nebula Projector for my daughter at college. A really cool product.

3 Likes

Just purchased a PowerCore II Slim 10000.

I am excited to pair this with my Anker SoundCore 2 and OnePlus 6T :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i have one, it is amazing!, c input charges it super fast and it will charge my iPhone 8 several times before needing to be charged! Meanwhile it’s super thin for the MAH, a little weight to it but that’s a good thing, fast and trickle charge modes, yea good purchase :ok_hand:

1 Like