Christmas, Continued | Get 1 of 3000 Late Christmas Gifts

:grinning: I’m totally jealous, congrats

1 Like

Congrats everyone. Enjoy your goodies. :slight_smile:

@cshenoy Oh wow man… that is an awesome win… i have been eyeing that for a while…

3 Likes

Thank you @rupinjohar

Thanks to @AnkerOfficial Anker :blush:

Not sure if this is the mystery box, OR a win in the 3000 giveaway.

I won the life 2 gift set? Can’t see it on the soundcore page tho.

Happy fking Crimbo @AnkerOfficial, thank you

1 Like

Man don’t argue or try to figure it out, just be thankful you win an awesome prize

1 Like

yeh but thats for the people who they have mentioned in their list what about the other people?

1 Like

If you won something You would have gotten an email already

That was for everyone who won something in the contest, not just the community members listed as winners. If you won, you’ll get an email within two weeks. If you didn’t win, you won’t.

The winner takes it all! (ABBA)

I just got an email today with delivery code, not like the others have had.

I’m just enquiring as to whether it’s a prize or mystery box? Either is good.

If it’s a prize from one of the other competitions/giveaways, then it’s great an fantastic I won, as well as looking forward to a mystery box.

This is the email…

1 Like

Did you get a postage information notification or just a straight forward dispatch email?

It said Black Friday contest on my google doc so does that help?

Believe its the mystery box…had the same email this afternoon and I don’t believe I hit a win on the Christmas giveaway…

Well I wasn’t sure either. Especially as I thought they were being sent later… Did you get the same gift?

Yep :smiley:…already have the Vortex so it will be good to compare them…

4 Likes

I thought you n the other “special” ones were getting a super special box… IE not the same as us mortals!

Doesn’t look like it this time…but I’m certainly not complaining, the Life 2 headphones look good :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Did Anker ever ask you for your shipping info request or did they just send it out?

1 Like

ohhh right i get it now. Thanks

1 Like