Christmas, Continued | Get 1 of 3000 Late Christmas Gifts

@Monk3e Matt you have a point that free stuff provides a company with necessary advertisiment and attracts people. My point is that it looks like people are just too inclined towards free stuff, when power user page went away people were upset because they could not get free stuff anymore.

Not saying to completely stop giveaways, just suggesting to reduce the frequency. Alternatively anker can run more of buy one get one kind of promotions where people are encouraged to buy as well (a lot of companies run such promotions including mountain dew :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Ja, I think all the competitions got out of hand a little bit the last time.
Only a lot of confusions causing dispute and envy.

But telling the truth:
Why should I wade through a mass of messages just saying “hello” or “congrats” that’s boring indeed.
Same are starting threads with really no content at all.

May be my postings are sometimes stupid as well, but I try my best. :wink:

1 Like

Bet that took you a while as there was a lot :joy:

4 Likes

It is his job to do that.
Keep the forum clean and proper!

4 Likes

Explains why some of mine were removed though - no doubt talking rubbish :joy:

Not necessarily… some of the replies just looked out of place without the whole conversation. I still see some stragglers that I’ll clean up…

1 Like

Was said in jest :tongue: although it was late when I replied so prob were rubbish lol

Yeah I’m sure they may look outta place and outta context without prior messages.

Don’t envy you having to clean it up - hopefully everyone aired their graces and we can move onwards and upwards.

2 Likes

Seconded and excellent points made Ryan!

4 Likes

People just need to take promotions in stride. The bottom line is either “Shoot, maybe next time, but grats to winners” or “Sweet I won! Thanks (insert brand)!”. Its great to win, sucks to lose, but never should we complain too much since we win something free or lose something we never had in the first place.

We all just get caught up in the moment. Part of being human I think. :grin:

5 Likes

That’s how I think when I enter. Of course when I don’t see my name in winners list I do feel bad about my luck but there’s always next time. On the other hand, if I win something I’m just happy af to get something for free and appreciate the company that is giving away the product

1 Like

Wow!! Congrats winners!!!

1 Like

Thank you very much @AnkerOfficial!

1 Like

Thank you, @AnkerOfficial! What a nice surprise!!

1 Like

No matter what I say, someone always takes offence.

Thank you @AnkerOfficial this is the best way to start the day!

1 Like

Well said @TechnicallyWell :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats !!! :clap::v:

1 Like

Didn’t think about this would bring so many discussions. I see many of you have made points and I totally understand what your concerns were. As we clarified many times before, we have treated and will treat every member in this community as equal, especially in a giveaway when it’s stated that the winners are randomly selected. We have many different giveaways if you notice, some of them are chosen randomly, some of them are chosen by certain criteria like Auction House - you have to have enough PowerBucks; We Love Testing - you have to write your testing plan; and etc. We want to see this community grow as big as it can, and when it does we definitely will be able to get back to you with more. So we’re always strongly welcoming the new members. At the same time, I believe the contributes that every ‘old’ member has given to this community won’t be neglected. Hope you can all have a great time no matter you’re new to this community or have stuck around for a while. And let’s fill this place with more positive voices together! :hugging:

12 Likes

I think that the opportunities remain for everyone equally … both new and old members … the fact that they don’t interact constantly doesn’t imply a lack of interest in the Anker Brand … in fact they are consumers of the brand and is why they are here … maybe not as many have too much free time to be active frequently and they do it when they can … well for them if luck has knocked on their door! not for disappointing us of not winning we should protest the good luck of others…

So congratulations winners! well deserved!

Thank you!!