Christmas, Continued | Get 1 of 3000 Late Christmas Gifts

WoW!!! I am super excited! Congratulations to all of the other winners!!!

2 Likes

Woohoo!!! Thanks @AnkerOfficial !!!

Can’t wait to see what I won. Great giveaways on here, and nice to see so many regular members getting picked!

2 Likes

Congratulations winners.

Hopefully the community members get the best prizes😂

5 Likes

Wait, I just saw I won something! Thanks Anker!

2 Likes

Thanks Anker!!!

2 Likes

I’m sure everyone will be wanting the capsule as it’s most expensive - does look really nice in red from banner pic :yum: but I doubt from the 3000 there will be too many of those given in total so would be lucky if 1 forum member got it.

And obviously prizes some are better than others, but I would be happy with most of them as if it’s not something I could use it will be gifted to family / friends.

For those who won - anything you hope you get? Don’t get? Lol

1 Like

I’m sure everyone wants a capsule but the prize list has a lots of goodies. I would be happy with anything on the prize list. I have had my eyes on the Vortex for a while tho
:headphones::eyes:

Congratulations winners I hope everyone enjoys their new Anker gear.

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners… great to see a good mix of active and new users. What a great start to the new year. :slight_smile:

In case you get a product that you have not owned earlier, Please post a review/first impressions of the product. This will help the community members and also helps @AnkerOfficial to pass on the feedback to product managers and technical team.

6 Likes

Congrats to the chosen winners :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you and congrats to all of the other winners!

I honestly wouldn’t mind the PowerPort Speed5 or Zolo Liberty.

2 Likes

Well now, this is a nice surprise.

56 posts were split to a new topic: IN REVIEW - Christmas Continued, Winners Announced

I’m just happy to have won!! Although the Capsule would be awesome… I’d love a dashcam too, don’t really need any more speakers (got a Vortex and Mini 2 already) or headphones (got a couple of pairs of the Liberty Lites - can’t top those IMO!)

3 Likes

I’m happy to have won too, was by no means being ungrateful with my comment.

Was more so to open up discussion around the prizes on offer and to get peoples opinions.

Personally I hope I don’t get the Capsule as I don’t think I would use it too often and I’d rather it went to someone who would benefit from/use it more. Same as the solar charger, although I could think of someone to gift it to.

I would like to try the dash cam or those massagers :blush:

1 Like

Lucky me I won!

1 Like

Yay. Fantastic I won something, can’t wait to find out what it is!

1 Like

Didn’t think you came across as ungrateful @k_pug2003. My comments were absolutely not meant in that way. One of the things I love around here is the forums are not full of keyboard warriors!

2 Likes

But I just got changed :tongue:

2 Likes

Seems there is a little saltiness in this thread, but I would like to congratulate those of you who won a gift pack, hope it is something you all can use and need.

2 Likes