Charging problem

Just recently purchased the anker sportbuds. For some reason when i try to charge them the red light goes off. Thinking that it means they’re charged… I them connect to my phone and within 30 seconds they turn off. Can anyone tell me if there faulty or if there’s something I’m not doing right?

1 Like

What are you charging them with? “Note: SoundBuds cannot be recharged by most portable chargers because a minimum output current lower than 100mA (0.1A) is required. Recharging via wall charger, car charger or computer USB port is recommended.”

Have you tried another cable to charge them?

1 Like

I tried charging with a wall charger and the cable that was supplied. The red light comes on for a few seconds then it goes off

2 Likes

Try with another cable and a usb port from your computer. If it still persists, contact Anker’s support to see what they could do for you. 18-month warranty n all.

1 Like

Try pairing with another device it could be your phone?

1 Like

Pretty much what @Helix has said, try an alternate cable and charge via computer USB. As for disconnections, most likely you will need to un-pair and re-pair with your device. Had similar in the past which is normally resolved with a re-paring…especially on iOS

1 Like

Good call. I’ve had recent phones that won’t connect to blue tooth or even WiFi at one point.

Crap LG G5

I just want to say that none of the tips here are working. Does anyone have any other opions? I’m mad that I bought these earbuds for $30 and they only work for like a month. It’s crazy how Anker’s motto is “Charge fast, Live More” but I can’t even CHARGE my earbuds, how can I live without my music?? Anyway @mitchell.robert202 did you figure out how to fix your earbuds because I am furious right now.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum and sorry for your frustration. Please let us know what exactly is the problem, you said none of these tips are working and you can’t charge your headphones… How are you trying to charge them? Have you tried using a brand new cable? At any rate, reach out to support@anker.com provide them with the serial number, your order number and explain the issues you are having and they will assist in a warranty exchange if needed