CES 2018: What Was Announced!

Looks like it might be a hub.

@AnkerTechnical would you know the most about these new products at CES and could share some more info with us?

maybe they target different income levels? or different age? :grin:

haha, is the ticket expensive?

More new SoundCore audio products will appear this year! So stay tuned!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah, so we will have an official post next week to summarize some details from CES.:grin:

6 Likes

Not seen a Anker table light for ages, so I’ve had to resort to another brand (which is working very well I must say)…did win an Anker version on a giveaway ages ago but when it came time for shipping they were out of stock, then they disappeared unless I want to pay £100+ from a third party on Amazon, which ain’t happening :laughing:

1 Like

zolo!!! :heart_eyes:

Great time at CES seeing and hearing the new products. I look forward to reviewing some of them in the future!

1 Like

Interview with Eric Villines, wearing an talking about a new neckband audio product besides other things;

6 Likes

The Zolo Zero in black and bronze has some bling to it! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Too fancy for my taste, but it does look very feminine

2 Likes

any one know how much will it cost?

1 Like

The white/gold one, if waterproof, would fit right into luxurious bathrooms:

Wondering the release date on those wireless chargers? Wanna get my hands on them.

12min 10s in on this

PowerWave Duo (notice new product family name “PowerWave”)

Powerport Sync

Powerport 4. A dual USB-C dual TypeA 100W total. This is the item I have been asking for. Possibly overkill at 100W, I think 60W is a sweetspot for a road warrior.

Powerport 2 with USB-C Power Delivery and then a Powerport single port 27W.

2 Likes

So we have 4 new wall chargers with PD, one new car charger, several new wireless chargers optimized for the new iPhones, a new PD PowerCore coming in Q3.

(Refresh: Edited with close up screen capture you can see product names.)

Powerwave 7.5 Pad

The Powerwave Duo I mentioned couple of posts up. The stand and a 5W pad.

Powerwave Car Mount

2 Likes

4?

I saw the new Powerport 4, Powerport 2, Powerport so i saw 3, not 4. You mean the “sync” hub?

So you mean 6 months from now so these are just plastic case mock-ups non functional?