CES 2018: What Was Announced!

I do fancy the coloured ones. I’ve got some hue bulbs so just wondering whether to stick with them or mix them
Up with a Eufy Lumos bulbs. I might try and get a sample coloured bulb(s) and see how they work together.
Ideally want GU10’s too.

1 Like

lets hear it

Anker should look into making USB C hubs since they already have regular USB hubs they should make USB C hubs with everything MacBooks today are missing. Not sure if they have the opportunity to make them yet but when they do they should.

1 Like

Your wish has been granted. :wink: https://www.anker.com/products/variant/Premium-USB-C-Mini-Dock-with-2-USB-3.0-Ports/A8361042

3 Likes

Both of those would be absolutely fantastic!

1 Like

yes but still missing, the sd card reader and the hdmi.

Did you read the description?

It says A single hub that transforms one USB-C port into 2 USB 3.0 ports, an HDMI output, an SD Card input, an ethernet port, and a USB-C port to quintuple your computer’s capabilities.

1 Like

oh sorry, this is a new model, I saw the image and I thought it was the same. My mistake :sweat:

However great news :grin: I hope only that it will work well and not like others hub in commerce, that disconnect wifi or other USB port (if you insert another device with one already inserted)

Anker should also look into smart plugs since they already are working on brining Alexa to my car it would be great if they made smart plugs to integrate anker into my whole smart home.

They already have smart plugs on the market, look on Amazon under their sister brand Eufy

1 Like

Ok thanks I’ll look into that

I believe the section under the AC output is just to accommodate different plug types:

Type K, for instance, seems happy to be able to be in the PowerHouse 200 :smile:

2 Likes

Denmark looks happy

Israel looks surprised and annoyed

Poor Australia - what happened, there there.

Europe doesn’t have anything to say.

3 Likes

LMAO!!! You crack me up. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@thetonyclay Just saw a article about this on bbc tech news, does look interesting. They mentioned about incorporating the technology into the watch strap which would be an interesting addition.

I wonder if these color options will still be offered. No signs of anything but black and silver on the Soundcore website listing.

I am corrected.[quote=“elmo41683, post:158, topic:57792”]
How can you miss it? Second picture down…
[/quote]

How can you miss it? Second picture down…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Guess it just didn’t catch my eye :laughing: my bad.