CES 2018: Recap and Announcements

I totally understand they are not certified as they have not yet been released, but will there be plans to certify them?

Was someone at the CES?

Wow awesome, cant wait!.:grinning:

Some great products coming and some fantastic products already available getting a great airing…

Of the products, a fast n intelligent Powerbank, doesn’t spend hours dribbling a.little juice to charge phone, that usually dies quicker than its charged. Looking forward to getting my mitts on something like that.

My fave product are the zolo liberty buds.
That I can listen to music on quality headphones
I can take clear calls and listen well.
However, I’d love to try the life feature, to check how well they’d helpy hearing without needing over ear hearing aids, to boost my hearing.

I hope to one day get to try n fully test n review as a power user (so couldn’t afford any other way)

Maybe then I can do what I want to do… Listen to music and not.have to take out my hearing aids to do so and vice versa … I can buy (I can’t personally) a Bluetooth device to hang round my neck that’ll speak to my phone n hearing aids at the same time.

On the issue of hearing I think eventually this will become bypassed completely, the same technological jump from analogue to digital will be from digital into analogue then digital will be shrunk to digital only.

That probably doesnt make sense but I think its inevitable we’ll have bio implants which speak the digital language of our brain’s neuron and transmits the same information into your brain as an organic ear does now.

Given the plasticity of the brain, chances are you’d not have to actually understand how the brain understands sounds, it would be the brain which learns how to understand the electrical signals transmitted by the electronics.

Such prototypes have been around for years, so I just think its shrinking and tuning.

Similarly with vision.

Then the output similarly, instead of you having brain signals leading down the nervous system into muscles which use chemical energy to move muscles which via tendons to bones move joints, to tap on a phone screen an alphanumeric word, you’d just think it and it would be electronically transmitted. Then you don’t need to speak or move, just think.

As of 2018 we’ve removed the digital-analogue of the phone DAC to output a variable voltage and current into a phone signal, now into it staying digital up to just outside your ear drum where its made analogue in the last millimeter. I just see that digital path getting nearer and nearer to the brain.

Initially these would be used for medical reasons - to overcome profound deafness, blindness, amputees, paralyzed, etc. But given this can augment and boost the spectrum, it would become a financial gain to the individual in terms of being a faster more efficient human. Then once it allows for safety advances then then becomes mandatory legal in certain job types and then eventually just mandatory for everyone and likely inserted at birth. If I had to guess that whole journey, I’d say 200-500 years.

Wish I’d been able to go this year and see your booth in person!

Great going Anker :confetti_ball:

Pretty neat stuff from Anker these days is now the new standard

1 Like

I wish that I will be there next year and see many community members too!

2 Likes

Anker Great to See you at CES 2018.

1 Like

great let’s power on

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

2 Likes

we hope so u here in Medal East

1 Like

What a way to start the new year off! Congratulations on winning the awards! How Awesome!

1 Like

Very nice summary of products. Looking forward to getting the powerhouse 200.

1 Like

Congratulations ANKER TEAM!!

I’m glad to know you like the powerhouse 200, it will be released this year, probably after June.:grin:

3 Likes

Good to know

Wonderful designing and smart tech all around @AnkerOfficial products. Colors and the finish of the material is luring and I always prefer them on other competitors in the market… I am sure if Anker display products in my nearby stores like Marshals and Burlington, this would beat all the other brands sitting on shelves and are of no quality…